613 Avenue Create Your Own Challenge
Hello, Friends! It’s time for another great challege at 613 Avenue Create! As always, our challenges are “anything goes with an optional twist.” The optional twist is a 613 Avenue “Create Your Own Challenge.” You can get all the details on the BLOG, but the basics are this. Use the chart below as your guide, and choose at least ONE item from each column to create your own challenge.
Here’s the project I designed using items from each column….just to challenge myself!
I just received the new Graphic 45 “A Time to Flourish” paper this week, and i could not WAIT to dig into it for this challenge! These papers/images are from the December pages. I love winter birds, so this was right up my alley! So, can you spot all the different items I chose from the chart while making this card?
- From Column 1, I used patterned paper and bling
- From Column 2, I used the sentiment from the paper collection, and a die cut tucked in behind the flowers…which are made with the Sunkissed Fleur die and Christmas Poinsettia Stamp from Heartfelt Creations.
- From column 3, I matted everything with solid colored paper, and I used embossing on my flowers and on the die cut.
- from Column 4, I made my flowers and stitched on the card
- Column 5: I used gorgeous Gray Plaid ribbon and topped it with Silver Metallic Grosgrain ribbon and I used a square focal on my card. Which, technically, is not a square card, but the focal is square, so I figured I could squeak that in, right?
There are some great sponsors and PRIZES for this challenge, so you will want to play along. You can find out all about them and the prizes on the 613 Avenue BLOG.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I’m also entering this card in the following challenges:
- 7 Kids College Fund Anything Goes (I used Graphic 45 Time to Flourish)
- A Song In Your He(ART) (Merry and Bright sentiment on front of card)
- The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge (use a doily…die cut doily on front of card)
- Simon Says Stamp (Christmas Holidays)
- Word Art Wednesday (anything goes)
- Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge (anything goes)