Amazing Paper Grace Elegant Infinity Card with Authentique Flawless
Hello, Friends! Have you seen the Amazing Paper Grace Elegant Infinity Spellbinder’s Die of the Month yet? Oooh la la! This is one beautiful set of dies! It pairs perfectly with the new Authentique Flawless paper collection. This combination of pink and black makes me super happy!
Amazing Paper Grace Elegant Infinity Card: An Inlaid Mosaic Design
The star of the show is this gorgeous inlaid die cut from the Elegant Infinity Die. Here’s how I made that happen:
- First, die cut the medallion, the circle and the square frame from cream cardstock.
- TIP: use a bit of washi tape to hold the dies in place once you’ve spaced them out on your cutting plate. This keeps them from shifting and ensures a perfect cut.
- Next, tap the die cuts with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with WOW Vintage Romance Embossing Powder.
- Then mat the die cuts on a 4 3/8″ square of Flawless Three.
- Mat this on both pink and black cardstock. Place a Prima Crystal in the center of the medallion for a little extra sparkle.
Amazing Paper Grace Elegant Infinity Card: Fit for a Queen
This die is so regal, I just had to add a banner of these Flawless beauties to the card front.
Fuchsia ribbon and Iridescent Metallic String add wonderful contrast to the pretty pastel papers.
Create sweet floral clusters with the cinch and go flower dies that come with the collection. Attach them at each end of the banner for the perfect finishing touch.
Amazing Paper Grace Elegant Infinity Card: A Peek Inside
Inside the card, I’ve created a fancy sentiment card using the corner dies. This is so simple to do, but adds such a touch of elegance to a piece of plain cardstock. Die cut the corners from cream cardstock. Then adhere them to a panel of blush cardstock. Then die cut a lacy pocket using the same dies and designer paper.
This is one of my “party in a box” cards with sweet treats tucked into a fancy pocket. This one holds a book mark, a tea wallet, cookies, chocolate, honey stick and a sweet little vintage silver plate spoon. This would make such a lovely sweet 16 birthday card!
A Closer Look
There are 9 separate dies that come with the set, so I can see myself using it in lots of different ways. The little cinch and go flowers would also make wonderful roses or rosebuds.
To find out how to subscribe to the Spellbinder’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Club, click here. You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Did I share some tips, tricks and ideas that you can use in your own crafty adventures? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Spellbinder’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month: Elegant Infinity
- Authentique Paper
- Versamark Ink
- WOW Vintage Romance Embossing Powder
- Bitty Black Buttons
- resin crown and pearl stamens from my stash