By the Sea Beach Rules House Shrine for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts
Hello, Friends! I don’t know about you, but my soul has been longing for the sea. Summer is such a busy time around here with visits from dear friends, family birthdays and lots of deadlines for work. There’s no time to escape to the coast, unless I do it on paper! Luckily for me, I had a wonderful little Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts House Shrine Box to work with, and I immediately thought “beach cottage!” I pulled out my Graphic 45 By the Sea papers and went to work building this darling little Beach Rules House Shrine to share with you today.
The finished box measures 4″ x 8″ x 1.5″. The depth gives you lots of room to add lovely layers and 3-D embellies. I put together a Snapguide tutorial for you so that you can follow along and see how this all came together.
Beach Rules House Shrine Supply List:
- Gyspy Soul Laser Cuts House Shrine Box
- GSL Beach Shape Set
- GSL Word Ribbons 2
- Graphic 45 By the Sea 8×8 paper collection
- Graphic 45 By the Sea 12×12 paper
- Graphic 45 Chipboard Elements
- Distress Paint: Antique Linen, Salty Ocean, Gathered Twigs
- Stampendous Embossing Enamel: Golden Sands, Aged Copper
- Distress Embossing Powder: Frayed Burlap
- Natural Burlap string, rayon seam binding
- Found objects from the beach
- Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive
- Glue Gun
- Foam spacers or chipboard
I’d like to thank Gina Hubbard of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for inviting me to be her guest designer this month. I’ve had such a lovely time creating with these gorgeous, high quality chippies! I hope you’ve had fun with me!
Thanks for stopping by! Now go get your craft on!