Carta Bella Spring Market Birthday Card Folio
Hello, Friends! This cheery Carta Bella Spring Market Birthday Card folio is a gift and a card all in one.
Sweet and fresh as a spring day, this card is also quick and easy to put together.
- Create a 5″ x 7″ top fold card base from Whip Cream Cardstock.
- Mat a 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ panel of the green check paper on a slightly larger layer of pink cardstock. Then mat a second time on olive green cardstock.
- Then stitch the layers together on your sewing machine. Throw in a few zig-zag stitches just for the fun of it!
- Next, cut a 4″ x 6″ panel of the green leaf pattern. Stitch this onto a slightly larger layer of the green cardstock.
Carta Bella Spring Market Birthday Card Folio: Finishing Touches
- Fussy cut around the white line on the sentiment panel. This little detail makes all the difference in the world.
- Place foam tape or waste chipboard behind the sentiment panel and adhere to the card. This simple step adds loads of dimension.
- Now, from the sticker sheet, find “Fresh Flowers”, the pink rain boots and the “Beautiful Day” circular sentiment. Add these to the card as seen in the photo.
- Adhere a cluster of flowers along the left hand side of the sentiment.
- Tuck in a bow tied with Pink Plaid Ribbon.
- Place a mini binder clip on the right hand side of the sentiment panel. Tie a bit of pink burlap string around the post.
Carta Bella Spring Market Birthday Card Folio: A Peek Inside
Create a little sentiment panel from a scrap of the pink cardstock. Punch two holes through the left hand side. Then run a bit of ribbon through the holes and tie a vintage silver spoon in place.
For the pocket on the bottom, create a little treat wallet. Tuck in a tea bag, chocolate and honey stick. Now you’ve got a unique and lovely birthday gift.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and inspiration you can use in your own crafty adventures. If so,, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below. To see more projects made from this Carta Bella Spring Market Collection, click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!