Free to Fly Eileen Hull Notebook Video Tutorial for Frilly & Funkie Saturday Showcase
Hello, Friends! Happy Saturday! I’m over on the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog today where I’m sharing this Free to Fly Eileen Hull Notebook Video Tutorial.
I hope you can pop on by and say hello, but if not, here is the video tutorial:
Hope you can join me over on the Frilly and Funkie Blog!
Wishing you all a joyful and creative weekend!
From The Funkie Junkie Boutique
- Stamperia Spring Botanic Paper Pad
- Eileen Hull Notebook Die
- Ancestors Paper Dolls (out of stock, but you could substitute these)
- Idea-Ology Metallic Stickers/Tim Holtz
- Remnants Design Tape/Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
- Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink
- Compass Coin/Tim Holtz Ideaology (out of stock, but you could substitute THIS.)
- Distress Paint: Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers
- Burlap String
- Paper Trimmer/Tim Holtz
- Remnant Rubs/Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
- Botanical Layers/Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
- Silver Tone Butterfly/Heart Charm