Blooming Beautiful Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Shaker Card
Hello, Ribbon Lovers! I’m absolutely loving the versatility of the Really Reasonable Ribbon November Ribbon Club Assortment! It’s great for Christmas, of course, but also a fabulous play mate for this Blooming Beautiful Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Shaker Card.
These colors just pop with the Graphic 45 Garden Goddess papers. And a shaker card is always so much fun to give and receive.
Blooming Beautiful Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Shaker Card: A Peek Inside
I just had the best time making this interactive card! Here’s how I built this flap page.
- First, cut an 8″ x 6 7/8″ panel of the sunflower paper from the 8×8 paper pad.
- Next, score the long side at 3 1/8″. Fold to form a flap.
- Now adhere the flap page mechanism to the card base.
- Then open the flap and place a Basic Grey magnet about 2 1/2″ from the left hand edge, midway between the card top and bottom. Secure with a small piece of Scor-Tape.
- Place the “matching” magnet on top of the first magnet. Peel off the adhesive liner and close the flap page. Now the magnets will hold the flap shut.
- Build a pocket from the Garden Goddess pocket and tag page. Adhere this to the flap, leaving the pointed end unfolded. Tuck in a little spoon.
- Then mat a sticker tag on cardstock and adhere on the side of the flap.
Inside the flap page, adhere a 4″ x 6″ ephemera card over the magnet. Cut a strip of designer paper and cover the magnet on the flap. I suspended the metal edge of the velvet bookmark from the magnet on the back of the flap, then wrapped it up over the top of the flap page so it would dangle prettily on the front of the flap. Isn’t that fun?
Blooming Beautiful Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Shaker Card: The pocket and insert
I used my scraps to create a little tea wallet to tuck into the pocket on the bottom.
This whole collection just makes me want to throw a garden party!
I hope I’ve shared some tips, techniques and ideas that you can use in your own crafty adventures! If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!