Please note: This is my 2nd post today. If you are looking for the Frilly and Funkie, Author, Author Challenge, please scroll down or click HERE.
Hello, G45’ers! Have you ever heard of a pop up restaurant? They are becoming quite a craze. Also known as supper clubs, these eateries operate out of a private home, club vacant factory or some other temporary location. Well, today I have a Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian Pop Up Card to share with you.
Ooh-la-la! Cafe Parisian is one scrumptious paper collection! Having never made a pop up card in my life, this project was quite a challenge for me. But I think I might be hooked on this fun style of card, so you might be seeing more in the future!
This portfolio style card measures about 6.25″ square with a magnetic side flap opening. Working with these papers is a sweet experience! As someone who loves to create desserts, it is right up my alley. It was such fun to add special details to this card, like the bead filled spoon, Staples ornate keys, cup of cappuccino, delicate Petaloo Flowers and wooden Eiffel Tower.
Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian Pop Up Card: Come and dine!
I think I watched at least 100 YouTube how to make a pop up videos! LOL
This whole collection reminds me of a darling French Pastry Shop that Dale and I used to visit when we were newlyweds in St. Augustine, Florida. We were poor as street urchins, but would save our pennies to share a treat every once in a while. Such sweet memories!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supply List for Graphic 45 Cafe Parisian Pop Up Card
- Cafe Parisian
- Postage Patisserie
- Crepe Suzette
- Parasol Bouquet
- Cafe Parisian 8×8 Papers
- Creme de la Creme
- Life is Sweet
- Cafe Parisian 12×12 Prints and Patterns
- Cafe Parisian Chipboard One and Two
- Cafe Parisian Journaling and Ephemera Cards
- Graphic 45 Staples Ornate Metal Keys
- Graphic 45 Ornate Metal Door Plate (retired)
- Deco Art Everlasting Chalkboard Paint
- Broken China Distress Paint
- Hickory Smoke Distress Ink
- Petaloo Ivory Garden Rosettes
- Petaloo Teal Botanica Blooms
- Petaloo Blue Mixed Blooms
- Petaloo Mauve Velvet Pansies
- Petaloo Darjeeling Petites (teal)
- Petaloo White Botanica Minis
- Ivory Silky Crushed Ribbon 1.5” wide
- ½” white crochet lace trim
- Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive
- Hot Glue Gun
- Novelty Buttons
- Tim Holtz Ideology Mini Cutlery (spoon)
- Czech beads