Ah, Summertime….time for fun and relaxation. Time to kick back and relax! Time to soak up some sunshine! Time to work less and play more! And time to take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. But where do you do with all those great seaside photos after the vacation is done? I have a super cute Seaside Mini Album with a fun zig zag construction that is the perfect resting place for all those fabby photos and sweet memories. I loaded it up with great ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon to take it over the top. Check it out!
This album is tiny, but mighty! Measuring just 4.5″ x 6.5″ its pockets, flip outs pages, and fold down features can store a couple of dozen 4×6 photos…and there’s loads of room inside for journaling, too.
Here’s what I used to make this Seaside Mini album:
- Really Reasonable Ribbon: (Red Delicate Stitched Satin, Navy Patriotic Boats, Poppy Patriotic Boats, Tiny Poppy Stars, Tiny Electric Blue Stars, 5/8″ Navy Double Stitched Satin, Natural Burlap String)
- 7 Gypsies Zig Zag Album
- Authentique Seaside Collection (and 1 sheet of “Fresh” which has sadly been discontinued)
- Making Memories Seaside Charms
- Petaloo Royal Blue Sugared Blooms
- Poppy Parade and Nearly Navy cardstock
Here’s a little video tour of my Seaside Mini Album. It’s short…just 4 minutes!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you get some sand between your toes soon!
This item is available for purchase in my Etsy Shop