Let’s Have a Flip Flops Party with Petaloo International Flowers
Hello, Friends! Summertime is party time for many of us. Between pool parties, birthday parties, family gatherings and slumber parties it seems like we just party all the time! These are always fun, but sometimes kids get bored and need a fun activity to keep the mood festive. So why not throw a Petaloo flip flops party? I did this very thing at a recent family birthday party, and we had so much fun!
Buying your flip flops at a discount store makes this a super affordable project. This is the pair of flip flops we dressed up for Julia (age 4). She loved being able to pick out her favorite ribbons, buttons and Petaloo flowers!
Even Mom got in on the fun! Mindy added neutral ribbons and Burlap Daisy Layers to these cute flip flops. The Flora Doodles and Daisy Layers have 15-25 flowers per package, so you can have a lot of fun for not a lot of money.
Throw in some DIY pedicures and a flip flops fashion show and you’ve created a family time they’ll be talking about for years to come!
Hope I shared an idea that you’ll be able to put to good use!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Plum Fabric N Glitter Flora Doodles 25 Pc Pack
- Light Pink Gerber Daisies 6 Pc Pack
- Ivory Burlap/Canvas Daisy Layers 15 Pc Pack
- Pink/Purple Plaid Ribbon
- Pastel Lady Bug Grosgrain Ribbon
- Hot Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Hot Pink Hearts Grosgrain
- Beige Canvas Color Band Ribbon
- Assorted Buttons, Hot Glue Gun