Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace September 2020 Club Kit: Autumn Splendor Boxed Card Set
Hello, Friends! Have you seen the Amazing Paper Grace September 2020 Club Kit yet? Ooh la la! It’s fantastic! I’ve turned it into a shaker frame on this fall themed Boxed Card Set made with Simple Stories Autumn Splendor Collection.
TIP: Die cut copper metallic paper to add a warm fall glow to your project. Remember to run the die through your machine with the embossing pad to really make the details pop!
- First, die cut the lattice following the instructions on the DOM packaging. I chose to use the die as a single layer since I was making a shaker frame.
- Next, cut a 4 1/4″ square piece of clear cardstock (acetate). Adhere this to the back of the lattice die cut with Dries Clear Adhesive.
- Once the glue is dry, trim away the corners of the clear cardstock so they don’t stick out from behind the die cut. Then adhere 3 layers of 1/8″ foam tape around the inner perimeter of the die cut.
- My kraft card box measures 6 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ with a 1″ spine. Create it by joining together (2) 6 1/2″ x 11″ panels of kraft cardstock. Then score at 6 1/2″, 7 1/2″, 14, and 15. You will see how these scored lines work inside the card.
Use your APG July Club Kit to make these pretty fall flowers. Use the banner die from that kit to cut two fishtail banners: one from copper metallic paper and one from designer paper. Layer these together so that they are slightly offset. Then top with a sticker from the Autumn Splendor Collection Kit.
TIP: Tuck yellow bead/berry sprays and burlap bows in with your flower clusters to add lots of lovely texture.
TIP: Spray peach seam binding ribbon with a little Copper Perfect Pearls Mist to lend t more of an autumn hue. Then tie a loopy shabby bow and tuck it into the flower cluster.
A Peek Inside
The inside of the card has a box style pocket for storing a lovely little set of 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ note cards.
Die cut the lattice die from metallic cardstock so that there is a wider margin between the inlay pieces. Now you can cut the die into 4 separate pieces to decorate your note card fronts. This makes a lovely birthday present or hostess gift. Once the note cards are used up, the box pocket can be used to store photos, receipts or other treasures.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and ideas to inspire you to play with your new Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace September 2020 Club Kit. You can learn more about the club kit HERE. If you subscribe this month, you’ll receive this beautiful set of dies as your first kit.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Amazing Paper Grace September 2020 Club Kit
- July 2020 Amazing Paper Grace Grid/Calendar Die
- Simple Stories Autumn Splendor
- Copper Metallic Cardstock
- Yellow Bead/Berry Clusters
- Peach Seam Binding
- Thankful Shaker Mix
- Scrapbook.com – 7429
- Scrapbook.com – 7429
- Burlap String
- Perfect Pearls Copper Mist (retired)
- Buttons from my stash