The winner of this blog hop was chosen from my blog. Carla Hundley, Congrats on your win. Please contact Heartfelt Creations to claim your prize!
Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop: How Ya Bean? Coffee Talk Card Tutorial
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the December 2016 Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop! I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas holidays with your families and friends! If you have any last minute cards or gifts to make, this How Ya Bean? Coffee Talk Card tutorial might come in handy!
How ya Bean? Coffee Talk Card Tutorial
NOTE: I ink all my cut edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Create a 5×7 top fold card base from light blue cardstock.
- Cut a 4 7/8″ x 6 7/8″ panel of the brown text paper from Coffee Talk paper collection.
- Mat a 3.5″ x 5.75″ panel of coffee bean paper to light blue cardstock. Mat a second time on navy cardstock
- Repeat this process using the decorative panel from the paper collection.
- Glue onto card base as seen in photo.
- Cut a 5″ x 2″ strip of designer paper from dark blue pattern and mat onto light blue cardstock.
- Create a belly band by die cutting 2 looped borders (HC Border Essentials Die) from Navy Cardstock. Glue onto the back side of the prepared belly band. Glue in place in the center of the card.
- Die cut the sentiment circle from the pre-made card fronts. Glue onto a Spellbinder’s Lacy Circle Die.
- Use foam dimensionals to add the circle sentiment to the card, as seen above.
- Stamp Sun-Kissed Fleur onto light beige patterned designer paper. Heat emboss with clear powder and die cut with Sun-Kissed Fleur Die.
- Sponge Weathered Wood Distress Ink onto petals.
- Shape with Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit using large ball stylus.
- Glue layers together. Add gumdrops to center of each flower.
- Spray with Mountain Mist Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.
- Glue in place as seen in photo.
- Tie a double loop bow with Blue Mixed Confetti Dots Grosgrain Ribbon. Place a dot of hot glue under the flower petals and use the tip of your scissors to push the knot in place.
- Add Ivory Burlap String Bow.
- Tie a triple loop bow with Blue Topaz Taffeta Ribbon. Glue in place. Add button.
- Fussy Cut coffee cup from paper collection. Attach with foam dot. Add one small flower.
Checking out the details
December Alumni Hop Details…please read…new information below
The next blog on this hop is Emelia.
In case you get lost along the way, here’s a complete list of all the blogs in this hop:
Be sure to visit all the blogs on the hop, and leave a sweet comment behind. A random comment on a mystery blog will be chosen to receive a $25 gift card to Heartfelt Creations.
In order to better serve you, Heartfelt Creations has decided to move the Alumni Hop date to the last FRIDAY of each month. The hop will run from 8AM EST Friday until 11:59PM EST Monday.
If you are the chosen winner, you will have 72 hours to claim your prize by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add Winner of the December Alumni Hop to the subject line.
Thanks so much for hopping by!