Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Pop Up Vignette Christmas Tree
Hello, Friends! Today I’m kicking of a whole month of Christmas projects with the November 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Pop Up Vignette Christmas Tree Die. Like all Amazing Paper Grace dies, it can be used in more than one way. This is why we all love Becca’s dies!
This month’s set comes with 21 dies that allow you to be as detailed as you care to be! The nested trees can be cut with or without the dotted detail and they strategically stack so that you have successive layers rather than a flat tree. The set also includes detail dies that look like wrapped holiday packages. You can see them in use on Becca’s Blog. The size of trees and embellishments make it possible to make both A7 and A2 cards with the set. But I found the trees also work beautifully as the focal on a 6×6 card.
How To Make a Stacked Christmas Tree Focal
- First, use the largest tree die to cut out a base tree from green cardstock.
- Next, add the detail dots die in the center of the largest die. This time I cut a sheet of vellum to layer over the green base. Adhere this to the base tree. Then “frost” the edges with glitter.
- Now, use the medium tree to cut a green plaid tree.
- Then cut a small tree from the black snowflake paper. Once this is done, place the small filigree tree die in the center and die cut a piece of white cardstock. Glitter the filigree layer, then adhere it to the black tree.
- Place foam spacers between the tree layers to create lots of dimension.
- Now make a lacy background that will help the trees pop off the page. Die cut 2 filigree inserts from Perfect Harmony Notecard Embellishment Dies. Arrange them as seen in the photo, then adhere the trees on the top.
I love this kind of dimension on a card, don’t you?
A Peek Inside
Create a pocket to hold this cute gift card wallet inside the card base.
Just for fun, tuck a little Ghiradelli Chocolate Snowman inside the gift card wallet.
You can find out how to sign up for the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Club HERE. This 3D Pop Up Christmas Tree Vignette will be your first club die.
I think these would make darling Christmas Tree ornaments done up in silver, gold and white. Wouldn’t that be fun to do with the kids? I may have to give it a try myself!
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- 3D Pop Up Vignette Christmas Tree
- Sweet Serenade Note Card Embellishment Die
- Carta Bella Christmas Delivery
- Bold Check Christmas Ribbon
- White Bead/Berry Clusters
- Gold Metallic String
- Little Birdie Charlie Roses
- Rusty Jingle Bells, greenery from my stash