Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Cash Register Card: Change is Good!
Hello, Friends! I’m popping in very quickly today to share this Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Cash Register Card with you. It’s the beginning of a new month, so it’s time to share some Amazing Paper Grace Club inspiration with all of you.
At long last, there is a promise of a change of seasons here in North Carolina. I almost had to don a sweater for my morning walk! The changing seasons inspired me to pair this die up with my new Prima Pink Autumn papers for this Change is Good card.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some of the tips and tricks I employed while putting this card together.
- First, watch Becca’s amazing video tutorial to see how to put the die together! It will make the process so much easier for you!
- Then, die cut the pieces from copper foil paper. You will only need 1 of everything if you are using the cash register as the focal point of your card.
- Next, lightly sand the raised edges of the die cut pieces to lightly distress it This will really make those details pop!
- Remember to use foam tape between layers to create lots of depth and dimension.
A Peek Inside
I love the papers and hues in the Pink Autumn collection!
Stamp a greeting on a scrap of designer paper and tuck into the pocket as a bookmark.
And a change in the weather definitely calls for a lovely cup of tea!
You can find out more about the Amazing Paper Grace September Club die HERE. I’ve added a linked supply list below this post.
Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day Weekend, my friends!
- Amazing Paper Grace September Club: Vintage Cash Register
- Prima Pink Autumn Collection
- Acorn Embellishment
- Prima Fruit Paradise Flowers (out of stock)