Autumn Greetings Loaded Pocket Card with Really Reasonable Ribbon and Photoplay Paper
Hello, Friends! This Autumn Greetings Loaded Pocket Card is such a fun way to celebrate my favorite season! I love the crisp fall air, crystal blue sky, crunchy leaves, calling geese and fields of bright orange pumpkins that make autumn such a gorgeous season! So I thought I would start celebrating early with the Autumn Assortment Ribbon Club from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Hedgehogs and Pumpkins!
Did you hear me squeal when I opened my August Ribbon Club and found this adorable Hedgehogs and Pumpkin Printed Satin Ribbon? I’m not surprised if you did…because it is sooo stinkin’ cute! In fact, I found loads of ways to use the Ribbon Club on this card!
- First, add Hedgehogs and Satin Ribbon with Natural Burlap String as a border on the box pocket. Secure the ribbon with 1/4″ Scor-Tape.
- Now decorate the corner of the pocket with an Orange Plaid Bow, burlap string bow, and a rustic Mixed Earth Tone Chrysanthemum.
- Create a rosette lollipop to go in the pocket and dress it up with ribbon, charms, and more Mixed Earth Tone Flowers.
- Layer the Hedgehogs and Pumpkins over the Russet Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon as a border on the top edge of the card.
- Then top a decorative tag with a bit of the Cappuccino Delicate Stitched Satin , Orange Plaid Ribbon and more fall flowers.
- Create a little tea wallet and chocolate wallet to tuck inside the pocket.
- Finally, dress up treats with snippets of ribbon, flowers and burlap string.
Loaded pockets make great gifts for any occasion, and they are so much fun to create. I hope I’ve shared some inspirational ideas for you to use with your RRR August Ribbon Club Assortment!
You’ll find a linked supply list below.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Photoplay Paper
- Reneabouquets Fall Tuck Ins Beautiful Board
- Enamel Acorn Charm
- miniature acorn charms
- acorn buttons
This Fall loaded pocket has such a warm and beautiful collection of fall colors! Luv all your goodies inside your pocket and how you decorated with those beautiful fall RRR ribbons! Thanks for the inspiration Kathy. Hugs, Suzy Q
I love the colors of fall! I agree…hedgehog images are so cute on that ribbon. You’ve showcased this lovely ribbon collection well on this loaded pocket. Well done!!
Gorgeous, beautiful Fall loaded envelope, Kathy!! You always fill the loaded envelopes to perfection – I love it!!
I LOVE Pocket Cards or basically anything with a pocket and this one is so beautiful!! I can’t wait for Fall!!
Oh Kathy, what a beautiful Fall card! This collection is so warm and full of wonderful images. I love everything you have done with it, from that rosette lollipop to the darling acorn button. The flowers and ribbon are just gorgeous. And as usual you have added such wonderful goodies inside! Like you, Fall is my FAV season. Love it! Thank you for sharing! Hugs!
I received my Really Reasonable Ribbon August selection and it is so pretty with vivid colors and fun designs. I love that you used it in multiple ways on this wonderful fall and fully loaded pocket card. What a delight it would be to receive this in the mail filled with gifts to enjoy a cup of tea on a fall day.