Button Farm Club Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit with Authentique Twilight Collection
Hello, Friends! Are you ready for the big reveal of my latest Button Farm Club Kit? This Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit is frightfully fabulous! I brewed up a magical potion that conjured up a Halloween home decor, photo album, treat tag project that is absolutely bewitching!
Every time I look at this project, I grin from ear to ear! This 4 1/2″ drawer holds 6 dimensional treat tags that double as little photo folios. The witch legs just slay me!
All four sides of this Button Farm Club Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit are ready to party, making it the perfect centerpiece for your Halloween display.
The classic black, orange and cream color palette matches last year’s Button Farm Club Halloween project, too. So if you have that one, this is a great companion piece.
The treat tags are decorated front and back as well. I love a project that can be changed up! And just look at those fabulous brass feet on the box!
Button Farm Club Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit: The Treat Tags
There are 6 treat tags tucked inside our Boo-tiful Halloween box. As you can see, each tag is rich in detail and filled with fun! (This is just a sneaky peek at 3 of the tags.)
And you can’t have a Trick or treat tag without a little candy, right? The dimensional pocket on each tag holds an individual packet of candy corn…my favorite Halloween treat!
Button Farm Club Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit: The Techniques
Not only is this kit too cute to spook, it is filled with wonderful techniques that you can carry over into your other crafty adventures. Here are just a few of the fun techniques that you’ll learn in this kit:
- Cover a Graphic 45 Tag with or without a die.
- How to create marvelous paper layers.
- Make a dimensional box style pocket.
- Create handmade rosettes without a die!
- How to work with ribbons to create a fabulous ribbon cluster
- Turn a tag into a mini photo album.
Yes, the back side of each tag is actually a miniature 3 1/2″ x 6″ photo album.
This is the perfect spot for preserving photos of your favorite little Ghouls and Goblins! You’ll have room for 12 photos.
Button Farm Club Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit Tour on YouTube
This short video tour will show you all the wonderful features of this kit.
Button Farm Club Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit: What’s in the Kit?
By now you know I like to load up my projects with fun embellishments. And you will get everything you need to recreate this great project in the kit. One of the reasons I decided to release these kits through the Button Farm Club is the fact that they love to pack their kits full to the brim with creative goodies. I honestly don’t think you could purchase the individual elements for the price Laura charges…plus you get the printed tutorial written by me. This is a venture I am really proud to be part of!
Each Trick or Treat Tag Box Kit contains:
- A beautifully crafted 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ wooden drawer with a metal drawer pull.
- A full set of vintage style brass feet with the necessary hardware to attach them
- (8) 12″ x 12″ sheets of Authentique Paper’s Spooktacular Twilight Collection
- (1) 12″ x 12″ sticker sheet with heavy weight cardstock stickers
- (2) 12″ x 12″ sheets of color matched Spectrum Cardstock for creating the folios
- Graphic 45 Large Black Tag Album with 6 tags
- Ribbon Assortment (6 different ribbon styles!)
- One dozen witch legs in assorted colors
- 3 silver tone Jack-o-Lantern charms
- 3 silver tone haunted house charms
- 1 large spiderweb/witch/cauldron charm
- 1 package of Little Birdie Halloween chipboard
- 6 individual packets of candy corn
- 6 miniature wooden clothespins
- Full color, printed step by step tutorial created exclusively for The Button Farm Club
*Note: We recommend that you purchase the Graphic 45 Large Tag die to make quick work of covering each tag. This can be purchased at The Button Farm Club. However, the tutorial has directions for covering the tag even if you don’t have the die.
From your own stash, you will need to add: adhesive, scoring tool, ruler, paper trimmer, standard hole punch, corner rounder punch (if you are covering the tags by hand…if you have the die, you will not need this tool), and something to add color to your chipboard pieces. It can be ink, paint, markers or even crayons…whatever you have on hand!
This is a limited edition kit, so place your order before they all vanish into thin air! You can get your kit HERE. The price is $62.99.
There are still a few of my other BFC kits in stock, as well as written tutorials for the retired projects. To see what you might have missed, you can look HERE.
It’s always an honor to create these tutorial kits for you. So many of you have asked me to travel to you to do classes…and this is the next best thing! Thanks so much for your friendship and support! I appreciate you more than words can say!
Thanks for stopping by!