Authentique Twilight Double Waterfall Mini Album Tutorial
Hello, Friends! Halloween is such a frightfully fun holiday! It deserves a frightfully fun mini album, dontcha think? This Authentique Twilight Double Waterfall Mini Album Tutorial is the perfect spot to preserve all the photos of your favorite ghouls and goblins. Check it out!
Talk about tall, dark and handsome! This 5″ x 9 1/2″ tall and skinny album fits that description perfectly! Learn how to build the album base with chipboard and black cardstock. Then see how I layered up the elements on the front cover. Next, I’ll show you how to quickly and easily add a double waterfall feature that will hold 34 photos! Finally, you will learn how to add a shockingly stylish magnetic belly band to keep everything tucked into place.
I had a devilishly delightful time altering all the chipboard elements on the album cover, and I share that information with you in the project tour.
The album is spooky cute, not creepy, which is what I love about Authentique’s Halloween collections.
Double Waterfall Mini Album Tutorial: Icy Fingers Up & Down the Spine
Learn how to create this overlapping spine and ribbon closure in the tutorial. And I share some of my special tips and tricks for adding strength and durability during the album construction.
Double Waterfall Mini Album Tutorial: A Peek Inside
I just love the way the double waterfall looks inside this album. It’s sleek and chic and so easy to put together. You are going to love it!
Double Waterfall Mini Album Tutorial on YouTube
If you are ready to get your Halloween craft on, just click play!
I hope you’ll find time to make this fun mini album! If so, let me hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Authentique Twilight 12×12 Paper Collection (comes with the sticker elements)
- 1 sheet of 18″ x 12″ midnight black cardstock/100# weight
- several sheets of black cardstock for matting and for making the waterfall
- 1 yard of Black Silky Crush Ribbon
- Halloween Critters Orange Grosgrain Ribbon
- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Chipboards
- Mixed Media Supplies
- Distress Paint
- Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron, Gathered Twigs, Picket Fence, Pumice Stone
- Emerald Creek Allure Onyx Frost Embossing Powder
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Glitter
- Stamperia Sparkling White Glamour Gel
- Distress Paint
- Charms from my stash