Heartfelt Creations August 2021 Alumni Blog Hop: Summer Garden Celebration
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Heartfelt Creations August 2021 Alumni Blog Hop! The fun starts here and continues through Monday, August 30th at 11:55 PM EDT. You will want to pay a visit to each blog in the hop because this month is just bursting with inspiration and creativity! Be sure to leave a sweet comment on each blog, too. Because one lucky comment from a mystery blog will be randomly selected to win a Heartfelt Creations $25 gift card!
The winner of the gift card will be announced on the Heartfelt Creations BLOG and Facebook page on Wednesday, September 1st. Be sure to check those venues to see if you are the lucky winner. You will have 72 hours to claim your prize by e-mailing email@example.com. Please write “Winner of the August Alumni Hop” in the subject line.
You’ll find a complete list of all the blogs in the hop below. But right now, let’s take a look at my inspiration piece for this lovely blog hop.
Summer Garden Zinnias for the Heartfelt Creations August 2021 Alumni Hop
Zinnias are one of my favorite summer blossoms, so I could not resist using them on this 6×6 card. Here’s how this card came together:
- First, create a 6×6 top fold card base from white cardstock.
- Next, cut a 6×6 panel of background paper from the Summer Garden Paper Pad.
- Then stitch a 5 3/4″ square of the lace topped designer paper to the background.
- Now die cut 2 Regal Pocket Accents from white cardstock. Position them as seen in the photo.
- Next, die cut and shape the purple zinnias and leaves from the paper pad. This is a huge time saver! The images in the paper pad are beautiful, professionally colored and ready to go! Just die cut, shape in the flower molds and you have gorgeous flowers in no time!
Add ribbon and metallic string to fill in the floral corners. Then die cut a little tag and stamp it with a suitable sentiment. Tie a little butterfly charm to one end of the tag and add a button to the other. Dig into your button stash and add a trio of purple buttons to finish the card front. Easy peasy!
A Peek Inside
Line the inside of the card with more designer papers. Then create a little pocket where you can tuck in a note card and a sweet little tag.
On With the Hop
Kathy (You are here ♥ Vicki ♥ Alissa ♥ Candy ♥ Amarilys ♥ Carol ♥ Lisa ♥Monica ♥ Oksana♥ Heartfelt Creations ♥ ♥ ♥
Enjoy the hop!
- Heartfelt Creations
- Summer Garden Collection
- 12×12 Paper Pad
- Large and Small Garden Zinnia Dies
- Large and Small Garden Zinnia Shaping Molds
- Regal Pocket Accents Dies
- Ticket and Tags Dies
- Album Tags and Accents Dies
- Just for You Sentiment Stamps
- Summer Garden Collection
- Lion’s Mane Flower Soft
- Lavender Seam Binding Ribbon
- Iridescent Metallic String
- Buttons and Butterfly charm from my stash