Happy Spring Mason Jar Shaker Card
Hello, Friends! Spring is peeping around the corner here in North Carolina, so I thought I’d share this Happy Spring Mason Jar Shaker Card. The Really Reasonable Ribbon Hot Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Bows make me think of the azaleas that will soon burst into bloom. I’ve paired it up with other ribbons in the March 2021 Ribbon Club Assortment. Let’s take a closer look, shall we?
Rows of Ribbon
This 5 1/2″ square card gets an extra dose of texture, pattern and color from the ribbon border. Simply layer Lemon Diamond Satin Ribbon with the Butterfly Print Grosgrain Ribbon. Use Scor-Tape to affix the ribbons to the card base, and to one another.
TIP: Cut the ribbon width a little longer than the card panel. This way, you can wrap the loose ends around the back of the panel, leaving a neat and tidy edge. It also prevents ribbon from fraying.
- Machine stitching adds a finished border to the card base.
- Separate layers with yellow cardstock mats.
- Learn how to make the shaker element HERE.
A Peek Inside
Dress up the inside of your card with a little pocket. Everyone needs a little treat, right? So tuck in a teabag, chocolate and honey stick. Now the card is a gift that anyone would love to receive.
If you’d like to see more samples of this cute Mason Jar embellishment, please click HERE.
Look for a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon March Ribbon Club Assortment
- Iridescent Metallic String
- Authentique Best of Springtime Paper Collection
- Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month from Spellbinders
- Pearl Pink Embossed Daisies
- Easter Chic Shaker Mix
- 1/8″ Foam Strips
- Clear Cardstock (Acetate)
- Assorted metal pieces and vintage buttons from my stash