Spellbinders March 2020 Clubs Inspiration Blog Hop and Giveaway! Two Chances to Win!
This hop is now closed. The randomly chosen comment came from MaryH. Thank you for hopping!
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Spellbinders March 2020 Clubs Inspiration Blog Hop! You should be coming here from Brenda’s Blog. If so, you are right on track. But don’t worry…I have a complete hop list at the end of this post. This inspiration blog hop is loaded with great ideas for using the Spellbinders March 2020 Club Kits. You will want to visit all the blogs in the list, then comment on the Spellbinder’s Blog to let them know you completed the hop. To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 5 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on the Spellbinder’s blog. Hop along for additional chances to win. Giveaway closes on Sunday, March 22nd, 11:59 pm EDT. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Tuesday. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
Spellbinders is also allowing me to pick a random comment from my blog to receive a $25 gift certificate. I will announce the winner at the top of this post blog on 3/22/2020. If you are the lucky winner, contact Spellbinders at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3/29/2020 with the subject line Spellbinders March 2020 Blog Hop Winner from the Kathy by Design Blog.
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
Stamperia Ceremony Love Card for the Spellbinders March 2020 Clubs Inspiration Blog Hop
I decided to go dreamy and romantic with the Amazing Paper Grace Elegant Infinity Die of the Month Club. The versatility of this die allowed me to use the square and circle dies to create a lovely shaker frame for this Stamperia Ceremony card folio. Here’s how:
- First, die cut the frame from both patterned paper and cream cardstock.
- Next, adhere the die cut layers together to create a sturdy and functional shaker frame.
- Now, adhere clear cardstock to the back of the die cut frame. Use an adhesive that dries clear, and wipe off any smudges that might occur. I use Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.
- Next add 3 layers of 1/8″ foam strips to the back side.
- Decide where you want to place your shaker frame. Then place your sequin mix in the center of that area.
- Finally, adhere the square frame as a diamond to create visual interest.
I love the fact that this die comes with every element to perfectly finish the card design.
- Die cut the corner pieces from cream cardstock and the sentiment from gold foil for extra elegance.
- Next, cut patterned paper with the 2 floral from the collection to create perfectly coordinated flower clusters.
TIP: Cut flower layers from scraps of your patterned paper!
Finish things up by die cutting the sentiment from a bit of Gold Foil paper.
A Peek Inside
The Elegant Infinity Dies found a home on the inside of this card as well. Die cut the square frame without the inner circle and medallion piece. Then mat on soft pink cardstock to create an elegant note card. Die cut the corner piece from cream and patterned paper. Adhere them together, staggering the edges a bit to create a elegant corner pocket to hold the note card in place.
This vintage button from my stash adorns a little photo folio.
Spellbinders March 2020 Clubs Inspiration Blog Hop: On With the Hop
Now let’s get on with this Spellbinders March 2020 Clubs Inspiration Blog Hop! Here is the list of blog participating in the hop. The next stop is Linda Parker’s blog. You’ll find the complete hop list below.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and inspiration you can use in your next crafty adventure! If so, I ‘d love to hear from you in the comment section below. You’ll also find a linked supply list below this post. To see another project made with the APG Elegant Infinity Dies, click HERE.
Thanks for hopping by!
- Stamperia Ceremony 12×12 Paper Pad
- Small pearl stamens
- Champagne wrinkled ribbon
- Lilac Lane Garden Roses Shaker Mix
- Clear Cardstock
- Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive
- 1/8″ foam strips