Orchid Floral Fantasy Card for the Really Reasonable Ribbon February 2021 Blog Hop
Hello, Ribbon Lovers! Welcome to the Really Reasonable Ribbon February 2021 Blog Hop! You should be coming here from Ginny’s amazing blog. Today’s Orchid Floral Fantasy Card is brought to you by the February 2021 Ribbon Club Assortment.
How much do we love this Pastel Stash Builder Assortment? So many colors to choose from! The Light Orchid Checkerboard Satin and 3/8″ Purple Plaid Ribbons caught my eye right away. That’s because I’ve been itching to play with these new Stamperia Papers!
Orchid Floral Fantasy Card
Nothing makes me happier than having a perfect ribbon color match for a card! Here are some tips and tricks I used while making this card.
- First, create a 5″ x 7″ top fold card base from orchid cardstock.
- Next, mat a 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ panel of floral design paper from Stamperia Hortensia on purple and white cardstock.
- Now fussy cut the image of the lady from the paper pack. Back with a double layer of dimensionals to make the image pop off the page.
- Then cut a post card from the paper collection. Adhere the image to the postcard and add to the card base.
- Frame the image with a Reneabouquet’s Lavendar Lilac Heart Frame.
- Now tie a triple loop bow with Light Orchid Satin Ribbon. Adhere in the corner of the heart frame. Top with a loopy iridescent string bow.
Next you just need to scatter flowers and butterflies everywhere.
A little snipped of Purple Plaid ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.
A Peek Inside
Use more Light Orchid Satin Ribbon inside the card as a closure for the flap element.
Tie a little journaling tag on with a bit of Purple Plaid Ribbon.
Now you’ve got room to add photos inside the card, which turns it into a sort of folio.
Fill a pocket with a note card and little treats and your work is done!
On With the Hop
Now hop on over and see what paper pretties Cheryl has in store for you. Then be sure to finish up over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog so you can answer Bonnie’s question of the month. Your name will be entered in the drawing to win your very own February Ribbon Club Assortment.
If you’re not a member of the RRR Monthly Ribbon Club, now is a great time to join! You can find out all about it and sign up HERE.
Enjoy the rest of the hop!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon February 2021 Ribbon Club Assortment
- Iridescent Metallic String
- Hortensia Paper Collection
- Reneabouquets Lavender Lilac Heart Frames
- Flowers and embellishments from my stash