Stamperia New England Snowflake Shaker Cards: The Square Frame
Hello, Friends! Just a quick share today, as I am still playing catch up from the holidays. I have a couple of lovely Stamperia New England Snowflake Shaker Cards that were made as a special order in my ETSY shop. They turned out so nicely, I though I would let you take a peek, too.
These wintry blues are so dreamy paired up a snowflake frame from Renea Bouquets. HEre’s how the front of this card came together.
- First, create a 5 1/2″ square card base.
- Next mat a panel of New England paper on two different panels of blue cardstock.
- Next prepare the frame. Tap the frames with Versamark Embossing ink. Be generous.
- Now, heat emboss them with WOW Vintage Champagne Glitter Powder. The powder has little flecks of gold in it that creates a beautiful shabby chic finish on the frame
- Then, select a focal image that fits the inside dimensions of the shaker frame.
- Back the frame with clear cardstock and foam tape.
- Fill the cavity with a shaker mix of buttons, pearls, beads and sequins.
- Carefully line up the focal image over the foam tape and press in place to seal.
- Adhere in the center of the card.
- Attach small pearls to the center of each snowflake.
- Add ribbons and flowers.
Stamperia New England Snowflake Shaker Cards: The Round Frame
Here’s the round frame. Isn’t it lovely? I found a strip of chipboard snowflakes in my stash, so I added them to the mix along with a little tag and key, vintage buttons and beautiful bows and flowers.
The inside is simple, as requested in the special order. But I still managed to sneak a tea bag inside! You know me!
Winter has its own special beauty, and this paper collection really captures it so well. I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and ideas you can use in your next crafty adventure. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!