Spellbinders July 2020 Club Kits Blog Hop: Amazing Paper Grace Fanfare Die
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Spellbinders July 2020 Club Kits Blog Hop. You should be coming here from Bibi’s blog. Today I’m featuring the Fanfare Die from the Amazing Paper Grace Club Kit. This wonderfully versatile set contains 8 dies.
I shared another project made with the Fanfare dies earlier this month. You can find that HERE. Today I have 2 more Fanfare projects to share with you, both made with Stamperia’s new Sweety Collection.
APG Fanfare Cupcake Doily Pop Up Card
To make the dimensional doily for this 6×6 pop up card, do the following:
- First, die cut 14 of the smaller ornament pieces from cream cardstock.
- Emboss each piece as you cut it by using the embossing mat sandwich option for your die cutting machine.
- Next, align the center of 7 die cut/embossed ornaments. Secure them with a small brad in the center.
- Then fan out the individual “petals” to create a doily.
- Repeat the above process with the remaining 7 die cuts.
- Now gently fold each “petal” from the tip to the base to create extra dimension.
- Finally, adhere the two doily layers together with foam squares so that the edges are staggered.
When you attach the chipboard cupcake image in the center of the doily, you will need to add double layers of foam squares or waste chipboard to hold it in place as well.
Now die cut some flower layers from your scraps and use these to adorn your card front.
A Peek Inside
Create a pop up scene inside your card. (I have a tutorial made with another paper collection that shows how to do this. You can find that tutorial HERE.)
Create a little fold down message flap on the base of the card.
This is a great place to write a personal message or even tuck in a gift card.
Fanfare Shaker Card
The Fanfare Frame and swirl insert are perfect for making elegant shaker cards.
- First, die cut 2 frames/inserts from cream cardstock.
- Next, offset the layers and adhere them together. This creates a sort of drop shadow effect as well as strengthens the die cut frame.
- Next, use only the frame die to cut a clear cardstock (acetate sheet) backer for the shaker frame.
- Apply Dries Clear Adhesive to the back of the shaker frame. Spread this out with your finger or a small paintbrush. This will keep the glue from oozing out onto the clear cardstock.
- Now adhere the clear frame to the back of the die cut frame.
- Now attach 3 layers of 1/8″ foam strips to the back of the shaker frame.
- Fussy cut the sentiment from the paper collection and adhere to the card base.
- Now place your shaker mix on the card base cover with the shaker frame. Press gently to seal.
Adorn with flowers, ribbon and a Reneabouquets dragonfly charm.
A Peek Inside
This is one of my “Tea Party in a Box” cards. Tuck an individually wrapped tea bag dressed up with designer paper scraps and a matching honey stick into the small pocket on top.
Then add a bookmark, chocolate treat and a note card to the pocket on the bottom. Decorate the note card with the Fanfare die cut and ornament pull tab.
Spellbinder’s $50 Gift Card Giveaway
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on their blog. Hop along for additional chances to win. Giveaway closes on Sunday, July 26th. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Tuesday.
The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
My $25 Gift Card Giveaway
I’ll also be drawing a winner from the comments made on my blog post. The winner will receive a $25 Spellbinders gift certificate. Please comment on my blog post to be eligible. The randomly chosen winner will contact Spellbinders at email@example.com by August 2nd, 2020 .
Please write Spellbinders July 2020 Blog Hop Winner from Kathy Clement’s Blog in the subject line. I’ll contact the winner via e-mail and post the name at the top of this post on .
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
On With the Hop
Click on these links to visit all the blogs in the July Hop.
Now hop on over and see what Alicia has prepared for you. Then don’t forget to hop over to the Spellbinders blog and leave a comment there to be entered into the $50 prize drawing!
Subscribe to Spellbinders Club Kits HERE. Subscribe to Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Club HERE.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and inspiration that you can use in your next crafty adventure. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below. You will find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for hopping by!
- Amazing Paper Grace Club Kit Die of the Month/Fanfare
- Stamperia Sweety
- Clear Cardstock
- 1/8″ Foam Strips
- 3/8″ pink gingham ribbon
- 5/8″ Pearl Pink Swiss Dots Satin Ribbon
- Iridescent Metallic String
- Reneabouquets Lissie Dragonfly
- Paula Pearl Pink Petite Flowers
- Gianna Celebrate Life Flowers
- Shaker Mix