Christmas in July Day 3: Prima Christmas in the Country Stacked Spine Mini Album Tutorial
Hello, Friends! It’s Day 3 of Christmas in July, and today I have a wonderful Prima Christmas in the Country Stacked Spine Mini Album Tutorial to share with you! I developed this mini album design when I was on the Graphic 45 Design team, and it is still one of my favorite ways to build a mini album base. I hope you’ll enjoy the detailed tutorial for this mini album on YouTube!
Christmas in the Country and Reneabouquets
Since it is also Throwback Thursday, I’ve raided The Closet of Inspiration and Delight in search of some older Christmas goodies. When my hand fell upon Prima’s Christmas in the Country, I knew exactly what I wanted to make. (There is a chance that I bought an embarrasingly huge stash of this lovely paper collection…but I’m not telling!)
The mini album measures 5 1/2″ x 7″ with a 1 1/2″ spine. Shaker frames always add a festive vibe to a project, especially when they are filled with such cute elements. And, as is so often the case, Reneabouquets Beautiful Boar adds the perfect finishing touches.
A Peek Inside
There are 4 sections to the mini album. The cover is made with heavy kraft cardstock. Inner pages are cut from 110# Natural Cardstock. Then I lined the inner pages with more of the heavy kraft cardstock to create really thick, sturdy pages. Can you see how the interior pages start out big, get smaller, then get big again due to the stacked spine design. This is one of the reasons I enjoy this style of album so much.
Christmas in the Country Stacked Spine Mini Album Tutorial on YouTube
Friends, this is a massive tutorial. Go grab yourself a cuppa and a snack to sustain you before you hit play!
This tutorial ought to keep you busy until next Tuesday. That’s when our next Christmas in July post is planned.
You can find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Prima Christmas in the Country (retired)
- Tim Holtz Baseboard Frames
- Clear Cardstock (Acetate Sheets)
- Reneabouquets Santa Sleigh Beautiful Board
- Snowflake Frame Elements (We are sorry for any inconvenience, but our Reneabouquets Site Is Experiencing Technical Difficulties. We are working with Wix to fix these issues, and hope to resolve them soon. If you are in a hurry and need to place an order, please feel free to visit us at our Etsy Store: Reneabouquets Etsy Shop : https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets
- Candy Cane Sprinkletz Shaker Mix
- Assorted Embellies Candy Cane
- Houndstooth Ribbon
- Christmas Charms