Carta Bella En Vogue Eiffel Tower Slimline Birthday Card for Throwback Thursday
Hello, Friends! Let’s make an Eiffel Tower Slimline Birthday Card. Welcome to Throwback Thursday! Today we’re breaking out Carta Bella’s 2019 En Vogue. If you have this lovely collection in your Closet of Shame, then it’s time to pull it out and make something beautiful.
Meet me in Paris in front of the Eiffel Tower and we’ll share some Macarons as we take in the City of Lights. Oooh la la!
Tips and Details
- Begin by scoring an 11″ x 8 1/2″ piece of cream cardstock at 3 1/2″ and 3 3/4″.
- Fold along the 3 3/4″ score line and repeat.
- Trim the flap on the right to measure 1 3/4″.
- Now fold and burnish the score lines to create a 3 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ side fold slimline card.
- Add hinges to the back side of the flap and fold to form a 1/4″ box pocket inside the card.
- Watch the video tutorial to see all the card come together step by step.
A Peek Inside
The inside has a decorative gift card pocket on the left and a box pocket on the right. You will learn how to make the two treat folios in the video tutorial below.
Eiffel Tower Slimline Birthday Card Video Tutorial
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Throwback Thursday episode. If you don’t have the En Vogue Collection in your stash, I’m sure you can use this same design with another retired paper collection.
I’ve loaded this card into my Etsy shop. And you’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Carta Bella En Vogue 12×12 Collection Kit
- Reneabouquets Beautiful Board
- Jade Satin Ribbon
- Nile Blue Crosshatch Satin
- Black Twine
- Versamark Ink
- Stampendous Embossing Enamels: Aged Black, Aged Gold
- Little Birdie Fiona Ivory Flowers
- Butterbee Scraps Small Clock
- Other bits and bobs from my stash