Flirty Feminine Floral Card with Treat Pocket: Carta Bella Homemade & RRR
Hello, Friends! Don’t you just love a truly flirty, feminine floral card? I know I do, especially if it involves pink gingham ribbon and patterned papers! Today I’m showcasing another card made with Coral Rose Mini Check my favorite Really Reasonable Ribbon and the Carta Bella Homemade collection.
Recipe for Success.
This 5×7 top fold card was truly a joy to create! Here’s the simple recipe for making it:
- First, create a 5×7 top fold card from cream cardstock
- Next, machine stitch a 4 7/8″ x 6 7/8″ panel of pink gingham check to a 5×7 blush cardstock panel.
- Then, stitch a 4″ x 6″ panel of the cheery floral pattern to a slightly larger panel of blush cardstock. Center and adhere over the gingham panel.
- Now, use an oval die to cut out the sentiment from a 4×6 journal card. Mat on a larger blush die cut oval, back with adhesive and adhere in the center of the card.
- Add the chipboard banner as an accent in the corner.
- Finally, die cut foliage, dry brush with ivory paint, top with pretty Prima flowers, add a Coral Rose Ribbon and a button.
A Peek Inside
Isn’t it fun to see how the same paper collection offers so many different color combinations? I focused in on the pink/green hues instead of the yellow/orange hues I used in my Country Fresh Eggs & Sunshine card.
Create a cute envelope to hold the treats you might tuck into the card pocket.
Don’t faint! I actually stamped and colored the images on the little tag. One of my goals for 2023 is to develop/improve my stamping and coloring skills. I hope you’ll bear with me!
I can hardly wait to pull this collection out for another play date. It’s just so full of happy!
Tomorrow, I’ll be back with the reveal of my Button Farm Club Kit for February. I’m actually on the road today, coming home from our daughter’s wedding. This post was written and scheduled in advance of the big event. I’ll fill y’all in on the details once I’ve caught my breath.
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!