Photoplay Great Outdoors Masculine Card Folio Tutorial for Make & Take Tuesday
Hello, Friends! I have a really fun Photoplay Great Outdoors Masculine Card Folio Tutorial for this week’s Make & Take Tuesday! This little number is so quick and easy to make, adaptable for any theme or occasion, and loaded with all kinds of interactive elements. I think you’re going to like it!
Score and Fold!
You only need 2 sheets of 8 1/2″ x 11″ kraft cardstock to build the base for this folio.
- First, cut 2 sheets of 8 1/2″ x 11″ kraft cardstock vertically at 6″ . You will have (2) 6″ x 11″ paper panels.
- Next, overlap the 6″ ends about 1/4″ and secure with adhesive.
- Then place on your scoring tool and score at 3″, 6″ and 10″. Fold on the 10″ score line and score again at 4″.
- Now fold from the left: mountain, valley, mountain, valley.
- That’s it! You just made yourself a really neat card folio base!
The real fun starts when you add your designer papers! Be sure to include some flaps and turn tabs.
Hidden photo and journaling spots can be found behind the folio front.
Score and fold a whole strip of 3×4 images to create a surprise pull out page. Now that’s fun!
The back page of this folio is a very generous 7 3/4″ x 6″. That gives you lots of room to add pockets!
And why not tuck a little tag in between the page and the back cover? Dig through your embellishments and see what you can find to create a charm dangle. It’s a very manly charm dangle, of course!
Great Outdoors Masculine Card Folio Tutorial on YouTube
If you’d like to learn how to build this folio base and see how I put my folio together, I hope you’ll enjoy this YouTube tutorial.
I’ll share a linked supply list below this post in case you want to add this playful masculine collection to your Closet of Inspiration and Delight.
Thanks for stopping by!
Now go get your craft on!
- Photoplay Great Outdoors
- Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Embellishments
- Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes (not sure what set)
- Graphic 45 Large tag Die
- G45 Large Kraft Tag