This giveaway is now closed.
Happy Blogiversary Week 4
Hello, Friends! Happy Saturday! I’m just popping in very quickly to reveal the winner of my Happy Blogiversary Week 3 giveaway and to reveal the prize for Happy Blogiversary week 4. I know you all have errands to run and paper to play with, so let’s get right to it, shall we? This week’s winner, chosen by random.org is:
Congrats, Janet! If you’ll e-mail me your address, I’ll get Tammy’s dies right out to you so you can start enjoying them. They really are fabulous!
The winner has 72 hours to claim her prize. If I have not heard from you within 72 hours, I’ll choose a new winner.
Happy Blogiversary Week 4 Prize Package
This brings us down to the prize package for Happy Blogiversary Week 4, the final week of celebration. I think this one is going to make all the stampers in the room very happy!
Lucky for you, I had already purchased all these fabulous Graphic 45 stamps before I earned a spot on the design team. So when they added these to a recent design team package, I set them aside for a future giveaway. There are 5 stamp sets in this bundle:
- Cityscapes (you will loooove that postcard)
- 2 from Voyage Beneath the Sea…all steampunky and fun
- 2 precious stamps from Children’s Hour with lovely images and sentiments
That should keep you good and inky for some time to come. I’ll be looking through my crafty stash for some other goodies to add in and will stuff a Priority Mail Envelope as full of crafty goodness as I can.
How to Win
Here are the guidelines for entering this Happy Blogiversary Week 4 giveaway
- You must be a subscriber to my blog. It’s easy to subscribe. Just fill in the form at the top of the right hand side bar.
- You must be a resident of the US or Canada. Sadly, international shipping is just too expensive for my piggy bank.
- Visit me on Snapguide or YouTube. You’ll find free tutorials from me in both of these spots. Take a look around and leave a comment on at least one Snapguide tutorial or YouTube video.
- Leave a comment below letting me know which format you prefer: Snapguide or YouTube and why. This will help me focus my attention on the format that my readers prefer.
You have until 5PM on Wednesday, February 8th. I’ll announce the final winner here on the blog on Friday, February 10th.
Thanks so much for helping me celebrate 4 years of blogging!