This Hop is now closed. The winner, SueD, was selected from Glenda’s blog. Thanks for hopping!
Heartfelt Autumn Sunflowers Card
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Heartfelt Creations September 2019 Alumni Hop! Today I have a sweet and fresh Autumn Sunflowers card to share with you. This 5″ x 7″ card is a quick and easy one to make but packs a real visual punch.
Note: you will find a supply list for this card at the bottom of this post below the signature.
Heartfelt Autumn Sunflowers Card: How to Make it
- Begin by creating a 5″ x 7″ kraft top fold card base with a 1/2″ spine.
- Then cut a 4 7/8″ x 6 7/8″ panel of green cardstock.
- Now die cut the Intricate Swirl Frame from cream cardstock.
- Next, cut a 3 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ panel of Sweet Peony Design paper. Back with dimensionals, then attach inside the intricate frame.
- Now adhere dimensionals to the back of the Intricate Swirl Frame and adhere to the green cardstock layer.
Heartfelt Autumn Sunflowers Card: The Details
- Stamp 3 sets of Classic Sunflowers using Saffron Archival Ink.
- Sponge the petals and centers of the stamped flowers with additional Saffron Archival Ink and Adirondack Premium Dye Ink.
- Now die cut the flowers with the Classic Sunflowers Die.
- Then shape the petals with the Deluxe Tool Shaping Kit.
- Assemble the flower layers with hot glue.
- Mist the flowers lightly with Ranger Perfect Pearls Sunflower Sparkle and Bronze.
- Now stamp Leafy Accents, sponge with Olive Green Archival , Saffron and Terra Cotta Inks.
- Then die cut with the Leafy Accents Dies. Shape and then mist very lightly with Bronze Perfect Pearls.
- Fill flower centers with beads or Prills.
- Arrange on the card as seen. Add gingham and twine bows.
- Stamp the Lush Lilac sentiment in Olive Archival Ink.
- Mat on a scrap of green cardstock.
- Add a mini paper clip.
- Back with dimensionals.
- Thread twine through the paperclip and tie on a charm.
Heartfelt Autumn Sunflowers Card: A Peek Inside
Stamp a panel of white cardstock with Classic Sunflowers. Mat on green cardstock and adhere on the top layer of the card.
Create a box pocket on the bottom of the card and fill with a tea bag wallet, honey stick cookies and vintage silver plate spoon.
On With the Hop
The hop begins here at 8AM EDT on Friday, September 27th and continues until 11:55PM EDT on Monday, September 30th. A randomly selected comment from a mystery blog in the hop will win a $25 gift card to Heartfelt Creations.
The winner will be announced at the top of this blog post, on the Heartfelt Creations Blog and Facebook page by Wednesday, October 2nd. The winner then has 72 hours to claim his/her prize. The winner should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with Winner Of the September Alumni Hop in the subject line.
Here are all the blogs in this hop:
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and ideas you can use in your next crafty adventure. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks for hopping!
- Classic Sunflowers Stamp and Die
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection
- Sweet Lilac Scroll and Notes Cling Stamp Set
- Leafy Accents Stamps and Dies
- Ornamental Tags Dies
- Intricate Swirls Frames