Hello, Friends! Can it really be December already? This month is filled to the brim with shopping, baking, parties, family, food and fun. It’s wonderful to finish out the year with so much celebration, isn’t it? Being the planner that I am, I’m also getting ready for a fabulous year in 2017 by creating a Graphic 45 2017 planner. I don’t know about you, but I rely heavily on lists and calendars to keep me organized. My motto is, “If it isn’t written down, it isn’t going to happen.”
Friends, meet my brain on paper. This planner has a place for everything: appointments, design team deadlines, shopping lists, to do lists, photos and more all neatly organized into a Graphic 45 Kraft Mixed Media Album. I’ve used some of my favorite collections (new and old) to add color and inspirational sayings to keep me organized and motivated throughout the year.
To help you get a feel for the “flow” of this album, I put together a YouTube video tour.
Did you like the little custom paper clip embellishments? These are super quick and easy to make, so I thought you all might enjoy a short video tutorial so you can make some yourself.
How to Make Custom Paperclip Embellishments YouTube Video
I think I am going to make a whole bunch of these to have on hand to add to cards, layouts and tags. They are so fun!
A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
If you’d like to print out these cute chalkboard style calendars and to-do lists, you can find them at Botanical Paperworks. They are a free download (yippee!). Ilove how stylish and practical they are. I printed mine at 70% of the full size so they would fit into the mixed media album. Instead of cutting off the excess on the to do list, I scored and folded it so that I can use the flap as a tear off shopping list or menu planner for the week. You can download the to-do list HERE. The monthly 2017 calendars are HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Typography 12×12 papers, chips, tags &pockets and stickers
- A Place in Time 12×12 Deluxe Collector’s Edition
- Calendar Pages: A Place in Time 12×12
- Children’s Hour 12×12 Calendar pages
- Off to the Races 12×12 Prints and Patterns
- Time to Flourish: 12×12 papers, calendar pages
- 8×8 Time to Flourish papers, calendar pages, ephemera cards, chips, tags & pockets, banners
- Graphic 45 Staples Mixed Media Album
- Metal Door Plate (the original, large style) Graphic 45 Staples
- Graphic 45 Staples Antique Brass Door Knocker
- 2 Staples Kraft Tags
- Staples Butterfly (retired)
- Petaloo Flowers