Laserowe Love Coral Romance Birthday Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hello, Friends! Don’t you just love it when you find the perfect paper collection to you with your RRR Monthly Ribbon Club Assortment?
This Laserowe Love Coral Romance paper collection pairs up perfectly with the Bright Pink Plaid Ribbon from the June Ribbon Club Assortment. I’ve topped it with some retired Petaloo flowers from my stash to make a pinkalicious bow cluster.
Everything about this card says “Summer is here!”
The gorgeous lasercut chipboard frame on this card is also from Laserowe Love. I’ll tell you more about them in a moment. But first, let’s take a look inside this pretty pink card.
Laserowe Love Coral Romance Birthday Card: A Peek Inside
I used a new Heartfelt Creations Pocket Die to made the hidden pocket on the card interior.
Then I used the cut out tags from the paper collection to make this adorable book mark. The sentiment stamp is so fun, don’t you think? It’s a retired stamp set that I just love.
Here’s how I made the bookmark:
- First, trim the tag from the Coral Romance Paper Collection.
- Then adhere only the top edge of the tag to a slightly larger rectangle of the coral fabric paper in the collection.
- Now trim about 1/8″ around the tag to make a 2-layer tag.
- Next, stamp a sentiment on a scrap of cream cardstock and trim it out into a square.
- Then stitch the sentiment onto more of the coral fabric patterned paper and adhere to the tag.
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag and loop crochet lace, 3/8″ Hot Pink Satin with a Metallic Edge, and Summer Fun Diamond Print Grosgrain Ribbon through the hole. (These are all part of the June Ribbon Club Assortment.)
- Slip charms over a length of silver metallic string and tie to secure in place. Add to the ribbon cluster.
- Tie a bow with Bright Pink Plaid around the above ribbons to hold everything in place.
- Adhere a pretty flower to cover the knot.
By leaving the bottom 2/3 of the tag open, you can now slip it over the pages of a book, making the perfect bookmark.
Laserowe Love Coral Romance Birthday Card: Who is Laserowe Love?
If you are like me, I had never heard of Laserowe Love until I received a lovely message from my new friend, Sylwia at Laserowe Love about 6 weeks ago. She sent me a link to her website and asked if they could send me a box of goodies. And of course, I said yes! I’m so glad I did, because these paper and laser cut primed chipboard pieces are gorgeous. Here’s a look at my unboxing video.
You can purchase Laserowe Love products in the US at The Frantic Stamper.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and ideas that you can use with your June Ribbon Club Assortment. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!