Part 4 Stamperia Sunflower Art Folio Tutorial: Creating the Cover Art
Hello, Friends! Welcome to Part 4 Stamperia Sunflower Art Folio Tutorial! This is the big finale as we add the cover art and finish the folio. Always my favorite part of any project, we’ll finish the cover with a mix of beautiful handmade flowers with a sprinkling of pre-made flowers.
Part 4 Stamperia Sunflower Art Folio Tutorial on You Tube
Are you ready to watch the big finale for this folio tutorial? Then please enjoy this YouTube video.
Have you enjoyed making this folio along with me? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. You can also find a linked supply list for your shopping convenience.
Thanks so much for stopping by, friends!
- Stamperia Sunflower Art
- Heartfelt Creations Rustic Sunflower (retired)
- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- Medium weight kraft cardstock
- 1/2″ Scor-Tape
- Spellbinders Flower Dies
- Elizabeth Craft Soft White Cardstock (for making flowers)
- Yellow Mica Spray
- Medium Weight Chipboard
- Bits and Bobs from my stash
- Bead Berry Spray (yellow is out of stock)