Part 5 How to Make a Mini Album from Scratch with Stamperia Welcome Home
Hello, Friends! Part 5 How to Make a Mini Album from Scratch is the final segment of the gigantic tutorial for this Stamperia Welcome home interactive mini album. We’ve been sharing in depth tutorials over the past several days. And this is the final day, my friends! Time to create the cover art and put all the pieces of this paper puzzle together.
So now I want to live in this quaint little cottage with roses growing up the picket fence and a marmalade kitty sitting at the gate. How about you?
Today we’ll create the cover art step by step, and you can listen to my sweet husband play pretty music while I add the flowers around the shutters.
Then I’ll give you the deets on how to create the fabric spine and dangle charm. I came up with a new way to add the charms, and I think it’s pretty fabulous.
So, if you are ready, please join me for Part 5 How to Build a Mini Album from Scratch.
Do You Need to Catch Up?
If you missed the 4 previous installments of this tutorial you can find them as follows:
- Building the album base, tabbed spine, and signature: Part 1
- Covering the decorative tags and creating the interactive inside covers: Part 2.
- Decorating the signatures: Part 3.
- Finishing the Signatures: Part 4.
True story, my friends….I love the way this album turned out. Many of you have told me that you will be making it along with me, and that’s so exciting! I hope you have as much fun with it as I did.
You can find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamperia Welcome Home
- Prima Venetian Shutters
- Acetate Sheets
- Shaker Mix
- 1/2″ Scor-Tape
- Lavender Cardstock
- Graphic 45 Square Kraft Tags (Out of Kraft, but Ivory would work fine)
- Square Tags Die
- Scrapbook Adhesives Keepsake Envelopes
- Purple Gingham Ribbon
- Ivory Burlap String
- Green Cardstock from my stash
- Buttons and Charms from my stash
- 4″ x 6″ piece of green ticking material from the fabric store