Prima Pumpkin and Spice Slimline Card
Hello, Friends! I’m just popping in very quickly to share this quick and easy Prima Pumpkin and Spice Slimline Card. I had a few spare minutes to play over the holiday weekend, so naturally I headed to the studio for a little free play time.
Don’t you want this pretty arrangement of pumpkins, sunflowers and lanterns on your fall table? It’s just so cozy and welcoming! The mix of traditional images with shabby chic hues is so much fun!
Create simple layers on this 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ slimline card for the win!
- First, cut an 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ copper cardstock layer for the background.
- Next, cut an 8 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ layer of the floral pattern from Prima Pumpkin and Spice. Then stitch this to the copper cardstock layer.
- Now fussy cut the image of the pumpkins from another sheet of Pumpkin and Spice. Ink the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. Then back with foam tape and adhere to the center of the card. The foam tape will really make this layer pop.
Adhere a Prima Sunflower vine along the base of the card. Secure copper and cream plaid bows in the corners. Top with burlap string and vintage metal buttons. Spread a little Dries Clear Adhesive around the vine and sprinkle with Prills to add a little extra texture.
Now top the little chipboard charm with ribbon, acorn charm and metal wire. Adhere this in the left corner of the card. So cute!
A Peek Inside
Naturally, we need to tuck a Pumpkin Chai teabag and honey stick into the inside pocket! A little journal card is a great place to write a cheery little note.
I’m so happy that the weather has cooled down a bit here in North Carolina. The mornings have that delicious hint of fall…and I spied my first yellow leaf on my walk today. Hooray for pumpkins and fall leaves!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Prima Pumpkin and Spice 12×12 Paper Pack
- Pumpkin and Spice Chipboard Elements (out of stock)
- 3×4 Pumpkin and Spice Journal Cards
- Prima Sunflower Vine
- Pumpkin and Spice Say it in Crystals (out of stock)
- Copper and Cream Ribbon
- Acorn Charm from my stash