Reneabouquets Tea Amidst the Roses Card
Hello, Friends! Let’s start the week off with a bit of Tea Amidst the Roses Card. Since I had the scraps from last week’s Throwback Thursday post out on my desk, I decided to go ahead and make another card with my Reneabouquets goodies and Lemoncraft Delicious collection. This morning we’re sipping on a cup of Irish Breakfast Tea in a glorious garden filled with fragrant gardenia blossoms and creamy yellow roses. Pull up a seat and enjoy the moment with me.
Taste and See
At the beginning of 2021, these lovely words from Psalm 34:8 began to “sing” in my heart: “Taste and see that the Lord is good.” I have been praying them almost daily, so you can imagine my delight when I found this stamp in my stash! It was the perfect sentiment for this 6″ x 6″ card.
Putting this card together is pretty simple:
- First, cut a piece of Ivory Wide Floral Lace in half and stitch it onto a 6×6 square of the Lemoncraft Delicious collection.
- Next, heat emboss a Reneabouquets Rose Heart Locket Frame with Versamark embossing ink and Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel.
- Now cut a 6×6 panel of the tea image to fit behind the frame.
- Then stamp the sentiment on a scrap of cream paper using Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Next, smoosh Peeled Paint Distress Ink on a non-stick craft sheet, spritz with a bit of water and dip the sentiment into the beads of ink. Trim out the sentiment and tuck inside the frame.
- Now adhere the frame in the center of the gingham panel. Adhere the Reneabouquets Printed Beautiful Board image to the left and a flower cluster in the lower right corner.
- Fussy cut floral clusters from the paper collection and adhere as seen.
- Finally, add seam binding bows.
A Peek Inside
Die cut a teacup pocket and tag to decorate the inside of the card. Then add a pocket on the bottom where you can tuck in a little note card/gift card wallet and a tea bag. Decorate the pocket with some fussy cut elements from the paper collection.
Stamp a sentiment on the little tag and tuck it inside the teacup. I am so glad I found this set while cleaning out my closet the other day! Look what happens when you clean!
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
I hope this lovely bit of Scripture will enrich your lives as it has mine this year. Day by day, I find myself “tasting and seeing” the goodness of God in my life. It’s a wonderful exercise in gratitude and positive expectation. I think it has kept my heart full of joy. May it do the same for you, my friends!
If you’d like to leave a comment on this post, please click on the REPLIES button found beneath the title at the top of the page.
Thank you so much for stopping by to share a cuppa with me this morning!
- Lemon Craft Delicious Collection
- Willow Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea Bundle (stamps and die)