Say BOO! Midnight Tales Halloween Card!
Hello, Friends! Say BOO! Because Halloween is creeping up around the corner, I thought I’d share this Midnight Tales Halloween Card today. Made from bits and bobs of the G45 collection, paired up with Really Reasonable Ribbon and Reneabouquets, it’s a Spooktacularly fun creation! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Tips and Tricks!
- First, create a 6×6 top fold card base from black cardstock, of course!
- Next, cut (4) 6″ x 1″ strips of designer paper. Miter the corners and adhere them to the card base. This is a great way to save designer paper when you are running a bit short!
- Now, Trim the 6×6 G45 image around the orange frame and adhere in the center of the card.
- Then die cut a doily from scraps of orange patterned paper. As long as the hue matches the paper collection, it doesn’t really matter what collection the paper comes from! Adjere the doily in the center of the card front. Then layer it with a smaller black doily.
- Now add the Midnight Tales Sticker and the Reneabouquets Winnie the Witch Printed Beautiful Board. Pop the Beautiful Board up on foam tape to make it pop!
- Next, die cut a banner (linked below) from scraps of cardstock. Pop up on foam tape and adhere in the bottom right hand corner.
- Finally, create a beautiful ribbon border. Layer Halloween Cats Grosgrain Ribbon over Black Delicate Stitched Satin. Some spooky grey flowers and Silver Metallic String provide the perfect finishing touch!
A Peek Inside
The inside is a hodgepodge of assorted Halloween papers paired up with the few G45 images I had left in my stash. But it works!
Tuck a little chocolate treat inside a mini folio and you’re ready to call it a day!
You can find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon September Ribbon Club Assortment
- Graphic 45 Midnight Tales
- Tiny Winnie the Witch Printed Beautiful Board
- Carta Bella Boo Banner (OUT OF STOCK)
- Flowers from my stash
Adorable “BOO” Halloween card and just luv that little sweet girl image!!! Luv how you made the black frame with scraps and those beautiful doilies! Ahhh!!! Gorgeous! And cute inside too!
Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Suzy Q
Kathy, this Graphic45 Halloween card is so classy. Especially like the rich colors and artistic imaging that go beyond the more child oriented images. This card design is just right for the adults among my family and friends who still enjoy celebrating this fun holiday–especially when there’s a treat tucked inside! tfs-stay well. Hugs.
2 elements stand out on this boo-tiful Halloween creation: floral clusters and ribbon. LOVE those gray flowers!! The only time I use black doilies is for Halloween…looks perfect on this card! Thanks for the instructions on using strips of designer paper to act as a layer or frame…this will come in handy….much appreciated!
I love this paper collection and WOW!!!!! What a wonderful non-scary Halloween card – it’s awesome – thank you for sharing with us all!!!
Absolutely beautiful with so much detail- I love it!
I love the bold colors of Halloween and you made Winnie look Spooktacular!!
Kathy, this is such a fantastic Halloween card! I love the little pumpkin witch and the cute flying goblins and that ribbon with the cats is so perfect. The contrasted doily layering really adds a nice effect. What a neat idea. Your Halloween cards are always the best! Thank you for sharing! Hugs!