Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse Blooming Bicycle Card
Hello, Friends! Happy Monday! We actually had a beautiful spring-like day yesterday. Kids broke their bikes out of the shed, moms pushed babies around the block in their strollers as daffodils popped their golden heads up toward the sun. it was glorious! The joy of all that springtime activity prompted the creation of this Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse Blooming Bicycle Card.
I’ m loving these sage greens combined with peach tones. How about you? This 5″ x 7″ top fold card came together so quickly.
- First, create a 5″ x 7″ top fold card base from Whip Cream Cardstock.
- Next, Cut a 4 7/8″ x 6 7/8″ layer of the green gingham pattern from Spring Farmhouse Collector’s Essentials Kit.
- Mat a 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ panel of the word script on the peach paper from Spring Farmhouse Simple Basics Kit.
- Double mat the bicycle image from the collection on both green and peach papers from the Simple Basics Kit.
- Trim the sticker border and adhere above and below the bicycle image.
- Hot glue flowers in the top and bottom corners along with a Peach Seam Binding Bow and Burlap string bow.
- Thread some vintage buttons and hot glue over the top border strip.
- Add the tag from the Ephemera Pack. (comes in the kit)
Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse Blooming Bicycle Card: A Peek Inside
Carry the theme of your card front inside by adding a little bicycle from the ephemera pack along with a strip of the Spring Farmhouse washi tape.
I have had such fun with this collection. The color palette is scrumptious and so much fun for spring cards! There are few more in the works…coming soon! If you missed the other cards I’ve created with Spring Farmhouse, you can get all caught up HERE.
At the time that this post was written, this card was available for purchase in my ETSY shop. It’s a one of a kind creation, so if it tickles your fancy, better grab it quick before it’s gone!
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and ideas that you can use in your own crafty adventures. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy, this card is delightful. Like the green and peaches color combo throughout this card. I always enjoy how you bring such a variety of elements together through color combinations. It inspires me whenever I sit down to my crafting table. tfs
Kathy this card is so stunning…I love the way those flowers jump off the page…then the patterns and little touches you did…just brightened my day…have a great week friend
Wonderful make and so fun and cheery! LOVE both the ins and outs of course.
Kathy, this is such a sweet, Springtime card. I really do like the bicycle with flowers in a basket motif. Makes me think of parks , picnics, and Spring! I Love the colors you have used with your flower embellishments and of course your darling buttons. That paper collection is just wonderful. Thank you for sharing! Hugs!
Beautiful, I love it
Simply adorable! We received another 6” of snow!
Hi, this is so cute…love those buttons. Hugs
Beautiful!!! Hugs, Suzy Q
Ok you really got me on this card. My husband and I love to bike and we do a lot of destination biking including in the US, Canada and Europe- so really love this card. As always what a great job.