Spellbinders February 2021 Club Kits Blog Hop
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Spellbinders February 2021 Club Kits Blog Hop. You should be coming here from Jennifer Snyder’s blog. This month I am working with the Amazing Paper Grace Bella Diamante Club Kit. There is just so much to love about this beautiful set of intricate dies. As a cardmaker, I appreciate that it fits my “go to” 5″ x 7″ cards as well as smaller cards. I’ve used it as to make a shaker card, and I also love it as an elegant lacy background on this pretty spring card.
Peach Roses, Butterflies and Lacy Layers
Here’s how this I used this versatile die in this card creation.
- First, die cut the scalloped frame from both pink foil and white cardstock.
- Then layer the two frames together, staggering them slightly so that the pink foil created a sort of drop shadow effect.
- Now, die cut the inner diamond from both pink foil and white cardstock.
- Next, adhere the pink foil over the white cardstock to create the opposite effect. Back this layer with foam adhesive to pop it up above the background lace.
- Then add butterflies, sentiment, flowers, buttons and ribbon to complete the card.
A Peek Inside
Carry the butterfly and roses theme to the inside of the card with patterned papers and ephemera bits. Add pockets to hold a little notecard, tea bag, and gift card pocket. So simple, but so effective!
Spellbinder’s $50 Gift Card Giveaway
To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on our blog. Giveaway closes on Sunday, February 14th, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced in this blog hop post the following Tuesday. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
On With the Hop!
Now let’s get hopping! First, stop by Jean Manis’ blog and see what paper pretties she has in store for you. Then hop on down the rest of the list for even more inspiration. Be sure to finish up over on the Spellbinders Blog. Leave a comment to enter the drawing for the $50 gift card.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and ideas that you can use with your own Spellbinders February 2021 Club Kits.
If you are not subscribed to Spellbinder Club Kits, you can find information about all of them HERE.
Subscribe to the Amazing Paper Grace Club Kit HERE. The Bella Diamante Die will be in your first kit.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Spellbinders February 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Bella Diamante Dies
- Kaisercraft Flower Shoppe Paper Collection
- Pink Diamond Satin Ribbon
- Flowers from my stash