Spellbinders Holiday Gnomes Slimline Card: From Our Gnome to Yours
Hello, Friends! If you are a fan of gnomes, I think you’re going to get a kick out of this Spellbinders Holiday Gnomes Slimline Card. I don’t consider myself to be a stamper, but these gnomes were so cute, I could not resist.
From Our Gnome to Yours
Since coloring is not my strong suit, I opted to paper piece the gnomes on this card. It’s so easy to do, and I love the way it turned out.
- First, stamp the gnomes on white cardstock using Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Then stamp them a second time on scraps of patterned paper.
- Now fussy cut the hats, shoes and pants from the patterned paper.
- Next place dimensionals on the back of the hats and adhere them over the stamped hats. Use glue to attach the pants and shoes.
- Color the gnome noses with flesh colored pencils.
- Add a bit of shading to the beards with grey colored pencils.
- Then brush the beards with Dries Clear Adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Clear Glitter Flakes.
A Peek Inside
Finish the inside of the card with North Pole Trading Co papers, ephemera and stickers. I added a pocket to hold a little note card or gift card.
So sweet and simple, but still lots of fun to make and give.
I hope I shared some ideas, tips and tricks that you can use in your next crafty adventure.
Thanks for stopping by!