Spellbinders Slimline Classic Card with Ciao Bella The Muse
Hello, Friends! Today I’m excited to share the newly released Spellbinders Slimline Classic Card Making Die with you. If you are a fan of slimline cards, as I am, then this is definitely a die you’ll want to add to your crafty stash! Elegant, easy to make cards are a snap to make when you let this amazing die do all the heavy lifting for you! It’s one of the April 2021 Releases over on the Spellbinders page.
Spellbinders Slimline Classic….Meet Ciao Bella The Muse
I paired these lovely Classic Slimline Etched Dies up with soft blush papers from Ciao Bella’s The Muse paper collection. Here’s how simple it is to put this elegant card creation together.
- First, create an 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ top fold slimline card base from cream cardstock.
- Now cut an 8 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ panel from Ciao Bella’s The Muse collection to line the card front.
- Next, create a center panel from an 8 3/8″ x 2 3/8″ from the same collection.
- Then back this panel with foam tape or waste chipboard. Center it and adhere it to the first panel.
- Now, die cut the main filigree and sentiment twice using cream cardstock. Layer together with thin foam tabs between them to create subtle dimension.
- Then die cut four corner pieces from cream cardstock and tuck in each corner.
- Finally, add ivory roses and bows on each side of the die cut panel.
Place ivory flat back pearls in the corners and ends of the die cuts. So easy, so elegant! Who could ask for anything more?
A Peek Inside
Add a pocket inside the card. Then create a little gift wallet with more of the designer papers.
There’s room to write a small note and tuck in a little gift.
I hope you’ll take a peek at the other slimline card dies in The Slimline Collection. There are some wonderful options available! Spellbinders is also offering a Free Spring Blooms Bonus with a $100 purchase right now. I guess I’d better go shopping!
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Spellbinder’s Classic Slimline Etched Die Set
- Ciao Bella The Muse Collection
- 1/2″ Wrinkled Champagne Ribbon
- Fiona Ivory Roses
- Flatback Pearls
Gorgeous, gorgeous card creation Kathy! These slimline cards are still growing on me! My mom always sent this style of card years ago! And oh my …these papers are so flat out gorgeous! Already have these in my cart!! How you find all these goodies is amazing …and you always know just what to do with them!!! That’s the amazing part! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Suzy Q
So elegant and I like the slimline shape.
I know Spellbinders doesn’t list this collection as a Becca Feeken set; but it sure is her style. I adore this paper and have ordered it. Very romantic card from tip-to-tip; just gorgeous, Kathy. Every thing about this card is elegant, softly romantic, and sophisticated. Love the slimline cards and the new slimline collection from Spellbinders. You are so great at color choices and layouts and afforded me yet another smiling day for which I am grateful.
Gorgeous card, Kathy – I have this paper collection and just love it!! I really like the slimline cards so this die is perfect – beautiful work, as always!!
I am just now getting interested in the slimline style cards. I have a few “bases” cut ready to add more papers too etc. Love those flowers and that die. Beautiful creation as usual Kathy. Have a glorious day!!! Much love.
As always. Just gorgeous.
Kathy, this is such a stunning card! And what an absolutely gorgeous die from Spellbinders. Their new slimline releases are fantastic! I love the colors and designs in this Ciao Bella collection, so soft and dreamy. And those roses really take everything over the top! Thank you for sharing! Hugs!
Kathy, you have out done your self, this is gorgeous!!!!,