Stamperia Alice Etcetera Tag Tutorial for Frilly & Funkie Saturday Showcase
Hello, Friends! Happy Saturday! I’m up on the Frilly and Funkie Saturday Showcase today, where I’m sharing this Stamperia Alice Etcetera Tag Tutorial. You’ll want to pop on by to see the tips and details I’m sharing there. . This is a technique laden tutorial demonstrating how to:
- Alter metal embellishments with paint and embossing powders.
- Prepare a mixed media background using scraps of paper and Distress Mediums.
- Use Distress Paint and Embossing Powders to create a cool textured border.
- Create a double sided waterfall with vellum hinges.
I had such fun creating the front of this Mixed Media Etcetera Tag, that I decided to flip it over and create a waterfall feature on the back side. So now this home decor item can also be used for photos. how fun is that?
Stamperia Alice Etcetera Tag Tutorial Video
This 30 minute tutorial is part still photo/text and part live action. This kept it from being too long, but still provides you with lots of techniques and ideas that you can use. So go grab a cuppa and a snack, then settle in and enjoy!
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and techniques that you can use in your own crafty adventures. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!
From The Funkie Junkie Boutique
- Stamperia Alice 12×12 Paper Pad
- Tim Holtz Small Etcetera Tag
- Prima Venetian Shutters (out of stock and retired)
- Cracked Pistachio Distress Paint
- Seth Apter Embossing Powders
- Distress Inks
- Blending Tool
- Prima Spring Farmhouse Flowers (out of stock)
- May Arts Solid Ivory 7/8″ Plaid Ribbon
- Burlap String
- Metal Embellishments
- Opaque Crackle Texture Paste
- Distress Mediums
- Gathered Twigs Distress Stain
- Lilac Lane Shells and Sand Sequin Mix
- Clear Cardstock
- Dries Clear Adhesive
- Stamperia Stencil/Heart and Checkerboard (could not find a link)