Stamperia House of Roses Shabby Chic Card with Reneabouquets April in Paris Doily
Hello Friends! I thought I would pop in quickly today and share a peek at this Stamperia House of Roses Shabby Chic card. This one was a special order in my Etsy shop, but it was so pretty, I thought you would enjoy seeing it, too.
This 6×6 card is simple and elegant. These layers of patterned paper, torn paper edges and a gorgeous April in Paris Doily Chipboard from Reneabouquets really work well together.
- First, create a 6×6 top fold card base and cover it with designer paper.
- Next, cut (3) 1 3/4″ x 5″ panels of the wood grain pattern and mat on both cream and blush cardstock. Back with dimensionals. Center these over the base layer.
- Tear the pink border piece from a scrap. Back with thin dimensionals and adhere at the top of the card.
- Now, heat emboss the April in Paris Doily with Versamark and Wow Vintage Champagne Embossing powder. Center and adhere on top of the raised panels.
- Fussy cut the roses from the paper collection. Back with dimensionals and adhere as seen in the photo.
- Finish the card front with flowers, ribbon, pearl stick pins,pearl buttons and a chipboard butterfly.
House of Roses Shabby Chic Card: A Peek Inside
The interior of the card is very simple, per my client’s request. Just some pretty papers, a little die cut pocket to hold a tea bag and note, and a larger die cut pocket to hold a die cut note card.
This paper collection is so gorgeous, and I could not stop playing with it. I have more to share on another day. Did you pick up some tips, tricks and inspiration that you can use in your own crafty adventures? If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by!