Stamperia Shabby Rose Winter Butterflies Shaker Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon
Hello, Friends! This Stamperia Shabby Rose Winter Butterflies Shaker Card softens Winter’s blow with soft pink hues and delicate butterflies. It’s unexpected, whimsical and oh, so pretty with RRR Dusty Rose Wrinkled Ribbon and Iridescent White Metallic String accents.
Shabby Rose Winter Butterflies Shaker Card: Preparing the Shaker Frame
The Reneabouquets Snowflake Frame makes a perfect shaker element for the card. Here’s how to make it:
- First, heat emboss the frame with Versamark Embossing Ink and WOW White Diamonds Embossing Glitter.
- Next, cut a piece of clear acrylic cardstock to fit the back of the inner square. Adhere with Dries Clear Glue, and be sure to clean away any adhesive that smooshes out.
- Now, add a triple layer of Darice Adhesive Foam Strips to the back of the frame.
- Cut a 5 1/2″ square mat of designer paper to cover the card front.
- Then cut the butterfly/rose image to fit the frame.
- Fill the center of the image with beads, buttons, sequins and glitter, then firmly press the prepared frame in place.
- Die cut Tim Holtz Skeleton Leaves and emboss with the Wow powder. Adhere in the right hand corner of the frame.
- Tie a triple loop bow with your Zutter Bow it All Tool and adhere over the leaves.
- Tie the loopy metallic string bow and adhere on top.
- Add flowers and leaves from your stash.
- Repeat in the upper left hand corner, but tie smaller bows and use smaller flowers.
Shabby Rose Winter Butterflies Shaker Card: A Peek Inside
The inside is lined with designer papers from the Shabby Rose pad. Create a sentiment panel by die cutting cream cardstock with a Spellbinder’s Die (Card Creator/Detailed Scallops/Retired). Cut a circle element from the paper collection in half to create a sweet little tea bag pocket.