Stamperia Through the Looking Glass Card Kit Release for The Button Farm Club
Hello, Friends! If you’re experiencing the “after Christmas Blues,” maybe this Stamperia Through the Looking Glass Card Kit Release will bring a smile to your face. This is one of the most whimsical, innovative card kits I’ve designed to date, and here are some reasons why.
- First, the cards, tags and folios are designed to be easier to mail. Many of you had mentioned that you would like to have “flatter” cards that would require less postage to send.
- Next, although the cards are not as thick and heavy as some from previous kits, that does not mean that they are boring or ordinary. Quite the contrary! Each project in this kit either shakes, pops up, stands up, or has a surprise element. In short, they are fun to make and exciting to open.
- Thirdly, this paper collection had me laughing out loud the whole time I was at work designing the kit. The colors and images are simply magical.
- Finally, you’ll be adding loads of tricks and techniques to your card making repertoire. Some of these designs are addictive…and much easier to make than you might think.
Take a look:
You will learn how to build a scene with the die cuts and fussy cuts from the kit.
Then we’ll take that scenic card to the next level by adding a pop up mechanism and gift card pocket to the inside.
I even managed to create a masculine card for this kit!
How fun is that?
Through the Looking Glass Story Book
Since this is just a sneak peek post, I won’t share everything from the kit here. But I have to show you my favorite creation: A Through the Looking Glass Story Book Folio.
Now you all know how much I love moving parts, flips, flaps and surprises. But I think that I outdid myself with this little story book. Every page is an adventure waiting to happen!
I walk you through the folio in the video below, but I just had to share this fun pop up page with you. If you’d like to see more, please enjoy the short reveal video below.
Through the Looking Glass Video Tour
What Comes in the Kit?
Each kit contains everything you need to make the projects. You only need to add basic crafting supplies like paper trimmers, adhesives, and scoring tools. In addition to the supplies listed below, you’ll be given access to full length, step by step video tutorials that you can watch over and over again whenever you wish. We’ll also provide a full-color basic written guide with measurements and basic instructions to complement the video tutorials.
Here’s what comes in each Through the Looking Glass Kit:
- Stamperia’s Alice, Through the Looking Glass Paper Pad with 10 double-sided 12×12 designer sheets
- 8×8 Alice Patterned Papers Pad with 10 double-sided sheets
- Through the Looking Glass Chipboard Die Cuts Packet with 62 assorted die cuts
- 5 sheets of 12×12 linen cardstock
- 3 sheets of 12×12 black cardstock
- 3 Alice themed metal charms
- 2 yards of burlap string
- 2 yards of black licorice baker’s twine
- 5 wooden heart shaped buttons
- 4 doilies
- 2 slimline window envelopes
- Shaker elements
- 6 beige flowers
- Private links to step by step video tutorials
- Full Color Basic Written Guides
This is the Quarterly Card Kit Subscription Club release for December 2021. If you are already subscribed to the Quarterly Card Kit, your project will ship out automatically.
You can order your kit today at The Button Farm Club.
I’m hoping you are as excited about this kit as I am. It’s a great way to chase away the winter doldrums. As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your interest in these kits. So many of you have asked to travel and teach classes. These kits are definitely the next best thing to being there!
Thanks for stopping by!