#SimplyG45 Autumn Time 45 Minute Folio Video Tutorial
Hello, G45’ers! Are you ready to get your craft on? I’m hoping that this #SimplyG45 Autumn Time 45 Minute Folio Video Tutorial will have you chomping at the bit to pull out your paper pretties and have a crafting good time!
#SimplyG45 projects are designed to be created with minimal materials, at minimal expense and in under one hour. This sweet Autumn Time Folio ticks off all those boxes! Made with 4 sheets of gorgeous autumn inspired paper from A Place in Time and ABC Primer and a handful of Graphic 45 Staples Square Black tags, the only other real supplies you need are a few sheets of kraft cardstock, a bit of ribbon and crafting supplies that you probably already have in your stash.
Best of all, you can use this clever design to create a folio in any style or theme. Just change up the papers, and you’re off on another paper adventure.
Today you’re going to learn how to make a super simple binding. You’ll also learn how to make 2 styles of pockets. And, just for fun, you’ll learn how to make a fun hidden fold out page.
This tag and pocket folio design is super quick to make.
But it’s not at all short on sweet surprises!
A Preview of the Details in the Autumn Time 45 Minute Folio
In the tutorial that follows these photos, you’ll see how I create simple paper borders and easy paper layers.
You’ll discover how to make patterned papers do the heavy lifting for you.
You’ll discover how to make hidden journaling spots.
Simple design is not boring.
These stylish tags come together in the wink of an eye!
I think this would be such a great place to preserve all the sweet first day of school photos, or field trip photos or apple picking photos.
So now that you’ve seen what we’re making today, it’s time to get down to business. Follow the steps in this 35 minute video, and you’ll have your own Autumn Time Folio sitting on your work table in no time!
#SimplyG45 Autumn Time 45 Minute Video Tutorial on YouTube
#SimplyG45 Autumn Time 45 Minute Folio Tutorial Supply List
- Graphic 45 Papers:
- A Place in Time Deluxe Collector’s Edition: 2 sheets of the September Paper, You’ll also need one of the stickers from the sticker sheet.
- ABC Primer DCE: Building Blocks, School Days
- Note: If you have the Classic ABC Primer Collection, use that piece of School Days Paper. If not, I recommend that you use Bedtime Stories from the DCE.
- G45 Staples Black Square Tags
- Other Supplies
- 6 sheets of 8.5″ x 11″ kraft cardstock. I like to use 100# weight paper.
- 1/4″ Scor-Tape
- Black Bold Check Ribbon, 18″
- Scoring Tool, Cutting Tools
- Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive, or your favorite adhesive
- Circle Punch
- mini clothespin, burlap string, novelty button from my stash
I hope I shared some tips and techniques that you can use in your own crafty adventures. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below. And, if you make this little folio, I’d love to know all about it!
Thanks for stopping by!