Autumn Greetings Loaded Pocket Card with Really Reasonable Ribbon and Photoplay Paper
Hello, Friends! This Autumn Greetings Loaded Pocket Card is such a fun way to celebrate my favorite season! I love the crisp fall air, crystal blue sky, crunchy leaves, calling geese and fields of bright orange pumpkins that make autumn such a gorgeous season! So I thought I would start celebrating early with the Autumn Assortment Ribbon Club from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Hedgehogs and Pumpkins!
Did you hear me squeal when I opened my August Ribbon Club and found this adorable Hedgehogs and Pumpkin Printed Satin Ribbon? I’m not surprised if you did…because it is sooo stinkin’ cute! In fact, I found loads of ways to use the Ribbon Club on this card!
- First, add Hedgehogs and Satin Ribbon with Natural Burlap String as a border on the box pocket. Secure the ribbon with 1/4″ Scor-Tape.
- Now decorate the corner of the pocket with an Orange Plaid Bow, burlap string bow, and a rustic Mixed Earth Tone Chrysanthemum.
- Create a rosette lollipop to go in the pocket and dress it up with ribbon, charms, and more Mixed Earth Tone Flowers.
- Layer the Hedgehogs and Pumpkins over the Russet Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon as a border on the top edge of the card.
- Then top a decorative tag with a bit of the Cappuccino Delicate Stitched Satin , Orange Plaid Ribbon and more fall flowers.
- Create a little tea wallet and chocolate wallet to tuck inside the pocket.
- Finally, dress up treats with snippets of ribbon, flowers and burlap string.
Loaded pockets make great gifts for any occasion, and they are so much fun to create. I hope I’ve shared some inspirational ideas for you to use with your RRR August Ribbon Club Assortment!
You’ll find a linked supply list below.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Photoplay Paper
- Reneabouquets Fall Tuck Ins Beautiful Board
- Enamel Acorn Charm
- miniature acorn charms
- acorn buttons