Spellbinders March 2022 Club Kits Blog Hop
Hello, Friends! Welcome to the Spellbinders March 2022 Club Kits Blog Hop! You should be coming here from Emily’s lovely blog. My inspiration project for the hop features the gorgeous Bella Ovalette die from the Amazing Paper Grace Club Kit.
Roses in My Garden Easel Card with Bella Ovalette
I love how well this beautiful die works as a frame on a focal image. Here’s how I created the frame.
- First, layer all the dies on a sheet of Coredinations Whitewash Pastel Green Cardstock. Use a bit of tape to hold all those layers in place.
- Then die cut using your machine’s sandwich instructions.
- Next, die cut all the layers a second time. This time use the back side of the Coredinations cardstock.
- Now, remove the square from the center of the die and set aside. Do the same with the small medallion piece.
- Then layer the whitewashed side of the filigree frame over the reverse side of the Coredinations filigree frame. Offset the two frames slightly to create a shadow effect.
- Repeat this step with the small square and medallion pieces.
- Brush the pieces with Art Institute Dries Clear Glitter Glue and sprinkle with Crystal Clear Glitter Flakes. Set aside to dry.
- Now cut an image from Stamperia Flower Alphabet pad to fit inside the frame and adhere to the back side.
How easy is that?
Decorate the frame with a glittered butterfly, crystal swirls, garden roses and ribbon. Vintage stick pins add a lovely vintage touch.
Stamp the sentiment on vellum and heat emboss with Rose Gold Embossing Powder. Dress up the stopper with more flowers, the small medallion piece and a resin crown.
A Peek Inside
Here’s a look at the inside of the card. The small square frame is just the right size to fit the front of a handmade vellum envelope. Tuck this behind the medallion to hold it in place.
Insert a little tag inside the envelope, or add a gift card.
More Bella Ovalette Projects
Watch the tutorial for this card made with the Bella Ovalette Dies HERE.
You can see more of this card HERE.
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers. Winners will be selected from the comments on the Spellbinders blog.
This giveaway closes on Sunday, March 13th, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced in the Spellbinders blog hop post the following Wednesday. (Winners are responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.)
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
On With the Hop!
Here is the complete lists of inspiration blogs.
Kathy W. Clement YOU ARE HERE
You’ll find a linked supply list below this post.
Enjoy the hop!
- Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 DOM (Bella Ovalette)
- Tweet Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- Stamperia Flower Alphabet Paper Pad
- Reneabouquets Butterfly
- 3/8″ Coral Rose Small Check Ribbon
- Envelope Punch Board