Spellbinders Lattice Petal Birthday Gift Basket with Prima With Love Collection
Hello, Friends! It’s birthday season in the Clement household and this Spellbinders Lattice Petal Birthday Gift Basket is going to be a birthday gift for someone special. The minute I took this die out of the packaging I thought, “gift box.” Then as I was fiddling around with the various pieces, I thought…no…gift basket. And the paper party was underway!
Amazing Paper Grace Club Die of the Month
How cute would this birthday basket be as a special treat for the birthday girl? The petite size (3 1/4″ square x 2 “deep) makes it perfect for use as a place setting at a party. Here’s how I put it together.
- First, die cut just the outer frame using Prima’s With Love Paper Collection.
- Next, fold the scored sides of the Lattice Petal Frame up from the center square.
- Now cut a 7 1/4″ square of pink the pink polka dot patterned paper from the collection.
- Then score 2″ on each side to form the sides of the box.
- Next, use a punch to add a decorative edge on all 4 sides of the paper. Fold along the scored lines. Cut up the vertical score line to the horizontal score line in each corner . Trim a small triangle out of the top edge of each corner so that the top edge will be neat and clean.
- Now adhere the corner flaps to the inside of the box.
- Then adhere the box to the base of the Lattice Petal frame piece. Fold up the sides and adhere.
- Next, die cut the frame from gold foil cardstock. But this time, place the filigree inserts in the frame. Then adhere the gold foil half moons to the sides as seen.
Cut a 2″ x 12″ strip of designer paper to serve as the handle. Adhere the ends inside the basket. Cover the sides of the basket interior with 1 1/2″ strips of designer paper to keep everything looking neat and clean.
Now you can add pink satin bows, flowers and chipboard embellishments to the box. Once all that is done, paint some little box feet and adhere them to the corners of the box.
Lattice Petal Gift Packages
While the feet are setting up on the gift basket, you can use the Lattice Petal Dies to make the sweetest little gift packets to tuck inside the basket. I filled my gift envelopes with a teeny tiny handmade card, tea bag, honey packet, and Ghiradelli Chocolate. Then I attached a mini honey dipper to a little tag, wrapped Biscoff cookies with designer paper, and tucked a demitasse spoon under a bow.
Don’t you love the cream filigree envelope topper? Ooh la la!
Amazing Paper Grace Monthly Club Kit Info
If you’re new to the Amazing Paper Grace Club kit, you can find out all about it HERE. I look forward each month to seeing what creative ideas Becca has cooked up for us all to enjoy. Dies are such a great investment, because they can be used over and over again.
If you’re looking to add some dies, embellishments and stamps to your stash at a great savings, you might want to check out the Spellbinders Clearance Sale. There are some sweet paper pretties marked down as much as 75% off!
If you’d like to see how Becca used this die, you can check out her blog post HERE.
I hope I shared some ideas you can use in your next crafty adventure. If so, I’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by!