Vintage Treasures Dies Becca Feeken/Amazing Paper Grace Guest Designer Spot: Stamperia Ceremony Wedding Card Folio
Hello, Friends! This gorgeous wedding card folio is adorned with Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Treasures Dies and Stamperia Ceremony papers. And, I have a surprise I’ve been dying to share with you! For many years, I have followed the beautiful work of Becca Feeken/Amazing Paper Grace. Becca’s beautiful bows inspired my love for ribbon. So you can imagine my surprise and delight when she invited me to be her Guest Designer for the month of June! Knock me over with a feather! All this month I will be featuring designs made with Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Treasure Dies by Spellbinders. What an honor!
Stamperia Ceremony Folio with Vintage Treasures Dies: Bella Luce Oval
This shabby chic wedding card folio features Spellbinders Bella Luce Oval Etched Dies and Infinity Link Border by Amazing Paper Grace. The minute I took these dies out of the package, I knew I had to create a wedding themed card folio with them. They are so incredibly elegant!
This 5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″ card folio features a 1″ spine, giving me lots of room for interactive features inside. Here’s how I layered the front of this elegant folio.
- First, cover your folio base with a 5 1/8″ x 7 1/8″ panel of ivory pearl cardstock.
- Next, cut a 5″ x 7″ panel of designer paper from Stamperia’s Ceremony paper pad. Center and adhere over the ivory panel.
- Now, die cut a Bella Luce Oval from Whip Cream Cardstock.
- Leave the die cut layers inside the die, Then run the die layers through a Spellbinder’s Platinum machine using the Embossing Plate and Embossing pad. Follow the directions in the manufacturer packaging for this step. This will raise all the wonderful details in the die.
- Lightly ink the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink to make those details pop!
- Next, use the inner oval die to cut patterned paper to line the cardstock oval.
- Stamp with a wedding sentiment stamp and heat emboss with clear powder.
- Adhere in place, then cover with the filigree oval insert.
- Adhere the outer filigree frame to your folio base.
- Then back the inner oval with dimensionals and adhere.
Stamperia Ceremony Folio with Vintage Treasures Dies: Finishing Touches
Place dimensionals on the back of the diamond medallion and adhere to the right of the frame. Top with a metal heart, as I did here, or add a pearl button to the center.
To add shabby chic details to these Little Birdie Flowers, dry brush them with ivory chalk paint. Distress metal corners with ivory chalk paint and gold glimmer mist. Adhere in the corner. Tuck in a Champagne Wrinkled Ribbon Bow and vintage button, and the cover is complete.
Stamperia Ceremony Folio with Vintage Treasures Dies: A Peek Inside
A sweet little flip page and pocket detail wait for you inside this shabby chic folio. Once again, I’ve used the diamond medallion from the Bella Luce Oval to create a shaped edge down the side of the flip page. Each medallion is topped with a vintage button from my stash. This makes me think of the buttons down the back of a gorgeous wedding gown.
And what’s in the pocket? I’m so glad you asked!
A mini envelope filled with sweet wedding treasures and some journal cards fit perfectly inside the pocket.
Flip the page to reveal an elegant lace pocket made with the Infinity Linked Border. I’ve tucked a little gift card holder inside.
The flap page on the right is the perfect spot to tuck hidden journaling or small photos. The flaps have magnetic closures to hold everything in place.
Stamperia Ceremony Folio with Vintage Treasures Dies: Bella Luce Framed Photo Album
The Bella Luce Oval die is a delicate beauty, but a hard worker, too. I’ve used it to frame the cover of the photo album attached to the top of the card.
But it also works as a frame for wedding, reception or bridal shower photos. Just place a little adhesive on the outer edge of one side of the Bella Luce Oval Frame, and you can slip photos behind. The inner oval makes a great journaling spot, or a place for small photos. Once again, adhere just a little bit of one edge, and you can slip a photo behind the oval.
Stamperia Ceremony Folio with Vintage Treasures Dies: Video Tour with Tips and Tricks
To help you gain a better idea of the function and flow for this album, I’ve prepared a short video tour with tips and tricks.
I hope I’ve shared some tips, tricks and inspiration that you can use in your own crafty adventures. If so, I’d love to hear from you in the comment section below. You’ll find a linked supply list at the end of this post, too.
I’ll be back on Monday with my second Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Treasures Dies project. It’s a totally different look, and I think you are going to love it!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Treasures Dies by Spellbinders
- Shapeabilities Bella Luce Oval Etched Die
- Infinity Linked Border Etched Dies
- Spellbinder’s Platinum Plus Die Cutting Machine
- Platinum Embossing Mat and Plate
- Distressing Tool
- Fiskars Wedding Stamps (retired)
- Stampin’ Up Mr. & Mrs, Wood Block Stamp (retired)
- Stamperia Ceremony 12×12 Paper Pad
- MFT Whip Cream Cardstock
- Pearl Cardstock (Darice/retired)
- Inks, Paints, Powders, Sprays and Adhesives
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Ivory Chalk Paint
- Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist (retired, but you can use mica spray)
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive
- Little Birdie Ivory Sparkle Flowers (Check your local AC Moore)
- Champagne Wrinkled Ribbon
- Silver Heart Charm
- Vintage Buttons from my stash
- Metal Corners