Part 3 Stamperia Sunflower Art Folio Tutorial: Sweet and Simple Note Cards
Hello, Friends! Today we dig into Part 3 Stamperia Sunflower Art Folio Tutorial. It’s time to finish up the inside of the folio and create a set of four sweet and simple note cards. Even if you are not making this folio along with me, I think you will find today’s tutorial is a useful tool for those moments when you need to make a quick gift.
We will use just one sheet of 12×12 paper and part of a sheet of 8×8 paper to make these pretty note cards. Many of you have told me how you struggle when it comes to using patterned papers. I think this easy technique will help you to break through in that area.
The note cards go into the center box pocket in our folio. Because they are flat, they mail easily. And I’ll also show you how to dress up a simple kraft envelope. You could easily make sets of these note cards from any paper collection. They make great quick gifts or stocking stuffers, too.
Part 3 Stamperia Sunflower Art Folio Tutorial on YouTube
If you’re ready to get started with today’s lesson, please enjoy the video tutorial on my YouTube channel.
Need to Catch Up?
If you need to catch up on the first two installments of this series, here are some links for you.
- Part 1: Building the wrapped chipboard folio base can be viewed HERE.
- Part 2: Creating the interior mechanisms can be found HERE.
I’ll be back tomorrow to finish up this tutorial series. We’ll put the cover art together, which is always my favorite part of any project.
You can find a linked supply list below this post for your shopping convenience.
Thanks for stopping by, friends!
- Stamperia Sunflower Art
- Heartfelt Creations Rustic Sunflower (retired)
- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
- Medium weight kraft cardstock
- Versamark Embossing Ink
- WOW Super Fine Copper Embossing Powder
- Kraft A2 Envelopes
- Heat Gun
- Embossing Buddy (anti-static pouch)
- 1/2″ Scor-Tape
- Spellbinders Flower Dies
- Elizabeth Craft Soft White Cardstock (for making flowers)
- Yellow Mica Spray
- Medium Weight Chipboard
- Bits and Bobs from my stash
- Bead Berry Spray (yellow is out of stock)