Botanical Halloween Card with Reneabouquets and Graphic 45 Time to Flourish
Hello, Friends! I think this botanical Halloween card is simply boo-tiful! How about you? I’ve combined some gorgeous chippies from Reneabouquets with Graphic 45’s October Time to Flourish papers. The end result is a botanical beauty that’s too cute to spook!
I’m not a fan of spooky Halloween. You can keep your skeletons and bats and monsters, thank you very much. But the rich colors of this paper collection when combined with Reneabouquets sweetly costumed girl in the pumpkin patch make me smile.
She’s too cute to scare anyone as she sits in the pumpkin patch with her little kitty cat!
TIP: Surround the pumpkin with small flowers to anchor it into the design. Use flowers that pick up on the colors in the paper design.
TIP: Pull the purples out of the paper collection by accenting with purple flowers and a purple gingham bow.
TIP: Heat emboss the Beautiful Board title with Aged Black Embossing Enamel to create visual drama and a vintage vibe.
The brake or “stopper” on this easel card is actually a pocket! I’ve created height with the chipboard and bow cluster. Back the border strip with foam adhesive to make sure the brake works properly!
A Peek Inside
So what’s in the pocket? Oh, just a few treats for someone sweet!
- Score, fold and add gussets to the October Ledger image. This creates a perfect tuck spot for a delicious tea bag.
- Dress up a honey stick with a little banner flag.
- Then turn the 4×4 image into a mini note card and tuck into the pocket.
This was a fun project that I made for one of my Etsy Shop clients.
You can find a linked supply list below this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Deluxe Collector Edition
- 12×12 Flourish and Cut Apart Pages
- 8×8 paper pad/October pages
- Aged Black Embossing Enamel
- Clear Embossing Ink
- Really Reasonable Ribbon